can demons move objects

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Fish14

Dec 16, 2016
Brussels
✟33,236.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
according to the scriptures they can guess and give extraordinary strength but no move objects

am i wrong

I don't believe they can move objects. By the way, I'd like to know the answer to a question I have. Why does it seem that miracles happen in the Bible all the time but not today, in my life?

• Optimistic
Reactions: want-love
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I believe the angels rolled the stone away from Christ's tomb. Mostly demons work through human physical agents I think and I believe they want to shape us to be like them, just as God desires to make of us 'sons of God'. But it would not surprise me if the spiritual could manipulate the physical. It's not to their advantage though to 'tip the hand' and they don't seem to have a general license to do so. If things start flying off of walls, the first thing that happens is people get scared and call a priest or invoke God. Read the Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis sometime, I think in most cases the presence of a demon is subtle. Until it's not.

Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can tell you that demons can move objects and they can mess up peoples bodies.

I had a time when demons where bothering me. When "certain" cars would pass me I would feel demonic activity come out of them and it would change my body. It hurt so bad.

I spent 15k at extended stay america hotels because I couldn't feel the demonic activity there when the cars past.
But I could only stay in rooms that equaled holy numbers like 7 and 12. Other rooms I could feel the demonic activity so I couldn't stay in them. I stayed in a room 205 = 2+0+5 = 7.

I had to continuously pray so I could live a normal life. I got hands laid on me many times (mark 16:17-18) and the feeling finally left.
Praise GOD because I would be all out of money living at extended stay america. That happened to me in 2016!

Some people would say that was gang stalking with the electronic warfare. But satan is truly real and prayer truly works against the enemy.

• Agree
Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
according to the scriptures they can guess and give extraordinary strength but no move objects

am i wrong

Yes, they can. I've seen it. I had a computer monitor thrown at me (I was writing about demons at the time). Like @Antig said, you're better off just staying away from that subject, entirely.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
i believe for sure they are real, but i think they have no power to move objects like in the movies

There used to be far more demons in the past than there are today. In first century Judea it was believed that virtually all disease was caused by demons and they had to be exorcised. Over the centuries we have been able to nail down these demons and even name them --- they are bacteria and viruses and chemical imbalances etc., etc. We have even discovered ways to defeat these demons because exorcism just wasn't working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There used to be far more demons in the past than there are today. In first century Judea it was believed that virtually all disease was caused by demons and they had to be exorcised. Over the centuries we have been able to nail sown these demons and even name them --- they are bacteria and viruses and chemical imbalances etc., etc. We have even discovered ways to defeat these demons because exorcism just wasn't working.
i believe in exorcism though

Reactions: RoseCrystal
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't believe they can move objects. By the way, I'd like to know the answer to a question I have. Why does it seem that miracles happen in the Bible all the time but not today, in my life?
Mark 11:23 shows that we need to believe without doubt, to trust fully upon God as we press into it. There is also the fact that the world has accumulated a lot of false doctrine over the last 2,000 years (2 Peter 2:2, John 12:35). This serves somewhat to suppress the work of God (Romans 8:19-21).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fish14

Dec 16, 2016
Brussels
✟33,236.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mark 11:23 shows that we need to believe without doubt, to trust fully upon God as we press into it. There is also the fact that the world has accumulated a lot of false doctrine over the last 2,000 years (2 Peter 2:2, John 12:35). This serves somewhat to suppress the work of God (Romans 8:19-21).

The whole world and God's creation is a miracle if you think about it, but how does trusting on God make miracles happen around me?

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

May 7, 2016
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The whole world and God's creation is a miracle if you think about it, but how does trusting on God make miracles happen around me?
A miracle, by definition, is the activity of God - a decision He has made to take action. Christianity explains that because of the fall, humankind has become sinful, so there are many things happening in the world that are not God's will.

Christianity teaches that there was a tree of life in the midst of the garden, and that was capable of letting the human live forever (remember how Jesus would bring the dead back to life). Genesis 3:22-24 shows that the human was prevented from having access to that tree of life, because Adonai knew that it would be harmful for the human to live forever in their fallen state. Revelation 2:7 shows that Jesus makes a promise: "to the one overcoming, I will give to him to eat of the tree of life which is in the paradise of God".

I think your answer is found in this, considering what is it that we must overcome in order to have no doubt that God will act to make a miracle happen when we ask?

Upvote 0

Steviooo

May 6, 2013
Sydney
✟21,393.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know someone who used to dabble in black magic, tarot cards and the usual sorcery practices, and the evil activity that he witnessed was one of the few reasons why he abandoned those practices and took up Christianity.

Weird images, numbers, objects moving, and strange sounds were some of those activities.

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

May 7, 2016
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know someone who used to dabble in black magic, tarot cards and the usual sorcery practices, and the evil activity that he witnessed was one of the few reasons why he abandoned those practices and took up Christianity.

Weird images, numbers, objects moving, and strange sounds were some of those activities.
Those all sound rather harmless .. do you know of any more serious examples of supernatural occult power?

Upvote 0

Fish14

Dec 16, 2016
Brussels
✟33,236.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A miracle, by definition, is the activity of God - a decision He has made to take action. Christianity explains that because of the fall, humankind has become sinful, so there are many things happening in the world that are not God's will.

Christianity teaches that there was a tree of life in the midst of the garden, and that was capable of letting the human live forever (remember how Jesus would bring the dead back to life). Genesis 3:22-24 shows that the human was prevented from having access to that tree of life, because Adonai knew that it would be harmful for the human to live forever in their fallen state. Revelation 2:7 shows that Jesus makes a promise: "to the one overcoming, I will give to him to eat of the tree of life which is in the paradise of God".

I think your answer is found in this, considering what is it that we must overcome in order to have no doubt that God will act to make a miracle happen when we ask?

I believe God does miracles when we pray, but I can't have the superstitious belief that every random coincidence must be a miracle.

Upvote 0