Can anyone tell me where to find an illustrated Bible DVD?

TurtleDove13

Apr 9, 2017
Saskatchewan
✟15,654.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

I've always been a person who can learn and understand things better with a little bit of visual aid. I'm not sure if this even exists, but what I'm looking for is basically the entire Bible in a video format. It would still read the Bible exactly as if it were in a book, it would just also include illustrations as well. For example, when listing family lineage it might show a family tree, which would help be better understand what I'm reading or hearing. I often find my eyes glazing over and there is just too much information to handle when reading the Bible on my own and I think something like this would really help. Again, not sure if it exists, but if it does it would be awesome if someone could point me in the direction of it.

Thanks A Lot!

TurtleDove13

Apr 9, 2017
Saskatchewan
✟15,654.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look online.
Hi brianbe,
I appreciate the response and advice. I actually have spent a considerable amount of time searching online for this particular DVD without much luck. The are plenty of Bible DVD's on the market which simply read the Bible aloud. But none which I can find that also include visual aids. Which is why I was hoping someone on this wonderful forum might have stumbled upon something like this at one time or another.
Thanks!

Upvote 0