Can a god really help me with this problem?

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I really don`t know what happened, but after I turned 30 sort of I`ve always feeling so bad inside, the doctor doesn`t say I`m unhealthy or anything, I eat good usually and I lift weights, but I`m beginning to suspect I always get too little closeness when I`m out with people, I think perhaps the pain comes from that, it`s really painful to sit like this but you know people in society never talks normally almost, it`s just business or a short hello, do you think I could perhaps trick the doctor to get those trips to spain because of bodily pain, do you have any experience with it perhaps any of this, do any of you also feel the same problem or do you get get enough closeness from believing in a god, if prayer doesn`t help, what to do then, thanks for all the help I can get? I also have this feeling often that Satan is watching me ...

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Tone

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I really don`t know what happened, but after I turned 30 sort of I`ve always feeling so bad inside, the doctor doesn`t say I`m unhealthy or anything, I eat good usually and I lift weights, but I`m beginning to suspect I always get too little closeness when I`m out with people, I think perhaps the pain comes from that, it`s really painful to sit like this but you know people in society never talks normally almost, it`s just business or a short hello, do you think I could perhaps trick the doctor to get those trips to spain because of bodily pain, do you have any experience with it perhaps any of this, do any of you also feel the same problem or do you get get enough closeness from believing in a god, if prayer doesn`t help, what to do then, thanks for all the help I can get? I also have this feeling often that Satan is watching me ...
they say there's no point in having convo in a non believer but we are required to tell you the truth especially when you are seeking for it just that i do not know if you would like this answer

i think what you need first is faith because praying without faith.. is kind of in vain

with God there's nothing impossible seek you first the kingdom of the LORD God and all these things shall be added to you
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much moreclothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
they say there's no point in having convo in a non believer but we are required to tell you the truth especially when you are seeking for it just that i do not know if you would like this answer

i think what you need first is faith because praying without faith.. is kind of in vain

with God there's nothing impossible seek you first the kingdom of the LORD God and all these things shall be added to you
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much moreclothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Thanks for long answer, I read most of it also, I understand the thing about non-believer, but I can`t even sense a god anywhere, kinda difficult to believe then ... I sometimes try a little to believe, but there`s just non signs anywhere of him

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for long answer, I read most of it also, I understand the thing about non-believer, but I can`t even sense a god anywhere, kinda difficult to believe then ... I sometimes try a little to believe, but there`s just non signs anywhere of him
i did not do the things that they were telling me praying in the prayer that they made because i believed if i am not sincere it wouldn't work

how to pray? christ told us how to
Matthew 6
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doestthine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

(i misunderstood this before now i understand after this manner: after you enter a room and shut the door)(this is an example prayer pray in the father in the name of the only begotten son amen)

10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

i was like you before when i still do not believe and i even mock the word of God was trying to find a sign but didn't find cause i was blinded by the world looking back God gave me a lot of signs but couldn't see those things at that time

Ecclesiastes 3
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thingbeautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, thatwickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, thatiniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? note note

22 Wherefore I perceive thatthere is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

<<PrevTopNext>>

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟753,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think when it comes to giving ourselves to the Lord, it begins with our conscience. We have to understand that we are conflicted as to what is right & wrong. Our intellect is important but it needs a moral control. A person has to have a realization that Jesus Christ is Lord & Savior.

A primary way to do this is to believe that the Gospel is the way of God. This is illustrated by the commandments preached by the Lord.

The commandments of the Lord come together in the Gospels & Apostles. Overall the Lord says to love God & neighbor & treat others by these ( Matthew 22:36-40, Matthew 19:16-19, Luke 10:25-37, Matthew 7:1-12 etc.). St. Paul preaches this as an Apostle ( Romans 13:8-10). This is the basis of giving our conscience to the Lord ( 1 Timothy 1:5).

We have to believe this is the way of God and that the Lord is God who became one of us ( John 3:16-21). We will need to cooperate with Jesus Christ & trust in Him by keeping His commandments ( John 14:14-18). You do the best you can asking forgiveness & trying to forgive others ( the Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6:9-13).

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I think when it comes to giving ourselves to the Lord, it begins with our conscience. We have to understand that we are conflicted as to what is right & wrong. Our intellect is important but it needs a moral control. A person has to have a realization that Jesus Christ is Lord & Savior.

A primary way to do this is to believe that the Gospel is the way of God. This is illustrated by the commandments preached by the Lord.

The commandments of the Lord come together in the Gospels & Apostles. Overall the Lord says to love God & neighbor & treat others by these ( Matthew 22:36-40, Matthew 19:16-19, Luke 10:25-37, Matthew 7:1-12 etc.). St. Paul preaches this as an Apostle ( Romans 13:8-10). This is the basis of giving our conscience to the Lord ( 1 Timothy 1:5).

We have to believe this is the way of God and that the Lord is God who became one of us ( John 3:16-21). We will need to cooperate with Jesus Christ & trust in Him by keeping His commandments ( John 14:14-18). You do the best you can asking forgiveness & trying to forgive others ( the Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6:9-13).

Yes, I understand the faith thing, ether you have faith in his or them`s existence or you do not, I sort of feel there`s something more but not sure if it`s an actuall god though

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
i did not do the things that they were telling me praying in the prayer that they made because i believed if i am not sincere it wouldn't work

how to pray? christ told us how to
Matthew 6
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doestthine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

(i misunderstood this before now i understand after this manner: after you enter a room and shut the door)(this is an example prayer pray in the father in the name of the only begotten son amen)

10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

i was like you before when i still do not believe and i even mock the word of God was trying to find a sign but didn't find cause i was blinded by the world looking back God gave me a lot of signs but couldn't see those things at that time

Ecclesiastes 3
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thingbeautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, thatwickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, thatiniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? note note

22 Wherefore I perceive thatthere is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

<<PrevTopNext>>

Alot of good scripturs right there

• Haha
Reactions: proverbs3
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The bible talkes about fake gods.
Spelled with a small g.

And the bible mentions the true God.
Spelled with a capital G.

Which god are you talking about here?
Because you are using a small g?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The bible talkes about fake gods.
Spelled with a small g.

And the bible mentions the true God.
Spelled with a capital G.

Which god are you talking about here?
Because you are using a small g?

M-Bob

I just used small g because i doesn`t really believe there is any gods out there, but I resepect your opinion though

Upvote 0

Drifter91

Jul 6, 2019
Seoul
✟14,547.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
yeah, i believe it's hard for me to accept christ too. i'm not completely sure what to make of god. i usually go through life having confidence in myself. i hope you find ways to cope. and i hope you find truth in advice people give you. good truths that are good though. and i hope you find what's important. i hope people help you well. i say look inside yourself and find special stuff about yourself. you gotta find the right people to be with to help you in the future. and find things that are important and effective to you. try to find your perspective on things. and try to find new meaning in new knowledge. understanding is important. studying isn't not important. it's never too late to make a choice and there is always a choice...yearning for freedom isn't wrong. i hope you find peaceful, good things that are inspiring. like i say a lot...find your center. keep focus and remain calm and you will find you can do things easier. if you wanna find good things you feel are intended for you, it's okay. like finding things which are good and reflecting is good too. being wary of what might misguide you is good too.
find what you believe and gain strength from it. have determining feelings for what's good. feeling and thought is both important.

• Friendly
Reactions: proverbs3
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Abba Yah, thank You for Your forever enduring mercy and grace...Breathe Your Holy Breath into this new member, who gropes for you...through darkness...be our Comforter, our Healer, our Peace...our every want and need and raise us up with Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

Hello and welcome to CF @frankalexanderberg1985!

If you are asking about the Creator of heaven and earth, and you and I...Yes, He can and He is willing to help you with your problem.

Thank you for humbling yourself in the sight of the Lord...it is He that is watching you:

James 4
"8 Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Grieve, mourn, and weep. Turn your laughter to mourning, and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will exalt you."

Psalms 91
“Because he loves Me, I will deliver him; because he knows My name, I will protect him. 15 When he calls out to Me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver and honor him."

Jeremiah 29:11
"11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope."

He sees you my friend and He is working on your behalf...I will be praying for you. Shalom!

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Let me sumerise. You are physically well, but don't feel well. You are worried about the devil watching you, don't believe in God, but think there might be something.

May I make a suggestion, check out the christianityexplored web site for a church in your area that runs this course and sign up.
It doesn't commit you to anything, give a chance to talk about Christianity and to make friends and really talk to them. Something you are complaining doesn't happen.

Get involved in society, be the friendly agnostic who is always asking hard questions. Listen and challenged at the door the preachers reasoning, science and biblical accurcy.
Be warned this is highly dangerous you could end up as a born again evangelical Christian.

• Winner
Reactions: Vicky gould
Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi, all creation testifies of His Glory He gave us an illustration of His death and resurrection in the death of nature only to be reborn in greater glory. The clouds we are told are the dust of His feet. An illustration of God being a Holy Trinity is contained in a simple pitcher of ice water. The water picturing God the Father the ice pictures for God the Son and the invisible vapor to God the Holy Spirit.

You are right it is difficult being friends in meaningful ways but it could be our pain is coming through causing people to be standoffish. There is a coldness of some people to people that wasn’t as evident when I was a girl 50 or so years ago. But there are plenty of good folks also. What do you like to do? Are there people with like interests one of the easier ways to build bridges.

What you are is under spiritual attack by Satan this is where this guilt is coming from but the Lord uses even these attacks for those who allow Him to bring forth a harvest of righteousness but that is having Faith in Him if you don’t believe in Him He won’t force Himself on anyone. Get involved with a church that has a system new believers or for those seeking to know if He is real and how much who are designed to make some sense of it all. While you are doing this you get the added advantage of meeting others in the church with the chance of bonding on the only true mutual interest Jesus Christ that is eternal.

Satan’s biggest, maybe against men after denying the Lord is disappointment which sounds like you are chewing on a heaping chunk of and it tastes awful. It is the called the Good News of Jesus Christ because He has saved us not out of the hardships of life but in them. He does some of His greatest work in the valley we journey through. Pray which is talking between you and the Lord He knows your state without you having to say a thing to Him. One of my favorite teachings is “Be still and know I am God”

One of the most wonderful teachings tells us, I know I have a lot of favorite verses, all heaven rejoices when one sinner turns to Lord in faith. That is the Lord God and all who dwell there rejoice if you come to Him. In order to be part of bring the joy so great God and heaven rejoice He gave a call to His people to go out and make Him known to all men. God and heaven are just waiting for your belief to begin the celebration. Our God is not selfish He has given to His people the great honor of being part of all that by seeking to be fishers of men and I will be praying for you. He is the Good Shepherd who seeks all His lost sheep He is waiting for you.

A really great Christian authors is a man named Phil Yancey. Great writing presenting the truth about God, faith, doubt struggle and on and on. Another author that deals with pain name escapes at the moment Book “Holy Sweat.’ It deals with his breaking his neck falling off a mountain and he came to see how pain in whatever form physical, spiritual all contain a design by the Lord to bring men to Him. I so hope you come to know Him and He moves in your heart with the free gift of faith He offers to everyone of us. God bless

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hi, all creation testifies of His Glory He gave us an illustration of His death and resurrection in the death of nature only to be reborn in greater glory. The clouds we are told are the dust of His feet. An illustration of God being a Holy Trinity is contained in a simple pitcher of ice water. The water picturing God the Father the ice pictures for God the Son and the invisible vapor to God the Holy Spirit.

You are right it is difficult being friends in meaningful ways but it could be our pain is coming through causing people to be standoffish. There is a coldness of some people to people that wasn’t as evident when I was a girl 50 or so years ago. But there are plenty of good folks also. What do you like to do? Are there people with like interests one of the easier ways to build bridges.

What you are is under spiritual attack by Satan this is where this guilt is coming from but the Lord uses even these attacks for those who allow Him to bring forth a harvest of righteousness but that is having Faith in Him if you don’t believe in Him He won’t force Himself on anyone. Get involved with a church that has a system new believers or for those seeking to know if He is real and how much who are designed to make some sense of it all. While you are doing this you get the added advantage of meeting others in the church with the chance of bonding on the only true mutual interest Jesus Christ that is eternal.

Satan’s biggest, maybe against men after denying the Lord is disappointment which sounds like you are chewing on a heaping chunk of and it tastes awful. It is the called the Good News of Jesus Christ because He has saved us not out of the hardships of life but in them. He does some of His greatest work in the valley we journey through. Pray which is talking between you and the Lord He knows your state without you having to say a thing to Him. One of my favorite teachings is “Be still and know I am God”

One of the most wonderful teachings tells us, I know I have a lot of favorite verses, all heaven rejoices when one sinner turns to Lord in faith. That is the Lord God and all who dwell there rejoice if you come to Him. In order to be part of bring the joy so great God and heaven rejoice He gave a call to His people to go out and make Him known to all men. God and heaven are just waiting for your belief to begin the celebration. Our God is not selfish He has given to His people the great honor of being part of all that by seeking to be fishers of men and I will be praying for you. He is the Good Shepherd who seeks all His lost sheep He is waiting for you.

A really great Christian authors is a man named Phil Yancey. Great writing presenting the truth about God, faith, doubt struggle and on and on. Another author that deals with pain name escapes at the moment Book “Holy Sweat.’ It deals with his breaking his neck falling off a mountain and he came to see how pain in whatever form physical, spiritual all contain a design by the Lord to bring men to Him. I so hope you come to know Him and He moves in your heart with the free gift of faith He offers to everyone of us. God bless

Yes, I can check him out thanks, so you feel people are colder today? They probaby has changed a little perhaps yes :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I can check him out thanks, so you feel people are colder today? They probaby has changed a little perhaps yes :p

Don’t get me wrong there has always a portion of people who can be indifferent but today’s world has so many demands on people. There seems to be more stress in the world. Some of the real giants of the faith had struggles with their faith you are not unique. But as you grow to know Him He can change our hearts. He is not an unseen God who somewhere called heaven. When you believe the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit come and dwell in your heart.

It sounds like your life is like a car driving in the parking lot and you been hiding the speed bumps and this is the Son reaching out to make you aware your needing to make major changes in your life being someone who believes. No one ever knows your roof is a leaker until it rains. The rain is falling in your life and your life is leaking. It is not a curse our an angry God There is nothing He would rather do than save every man, for God so loved the world He gave us His Son to die in our place to pay for our sins but without faith it might as well never have happened and every man will either pay with their own life or believe in the work Christ who has paid the bill the wage of sin is death. How can I come to Him the more I know of Him the more we will see how far short God we all are. When they drove the first nail through His said Father forgive them how much is willing to say that for you. There only one safe place that’s in Him. You will be amazed as you do grow in faith had how He is behind every scene working all things for good that at the end of your physical life your spirit and soul will be given a new eternal body that we will dwell forever in the greatest Love story, by far, for eternity. He promises a place with Him forever Tom remove all our tears, a place where there will be no pain in any of the forms that plague our lives in this world.

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Don’t get me wrong there has always a portion of people who can be indifferent but today’s world has so many demands on people. There seems to be more stress in the world. Some of the real giants of the faith had struggles with their faith you are not unique. But as you grow to know Him He can change our hearts. He is not an unseen God who somewhere called heaven. When you believe the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit come and dwell in your heart.

It sounds like your life is like a car driving in the parking lot and you been hiding the speed bumps and this is the Son reaching out to make you aware your needing to make major changes in your life being someone who believes. No one ever knows your roof is a leaker until it rains. The rain is falling in your life and your life is leaking. It is not a curse our an angry God There is nothing He would rather do than save every man, for God so loved the world He gave us His Son to die in our place to pay for our sins but without faith it might as well never have happened and every man will either pay with their own life or believe in the work Christ who has paid the bill the wage of sin is death. How can I come to Him the more I know of Him the more we will see how far short God we all are. When they drove the first nail through His said Father forgive them how much is willing to say that for you. There only one safe place that’s in Him. You will be amazed as you do grow in faith had how He is behind every scene working all things for good that at the end of your physical life your spirit and soul will be given a new eternal body that we will dwell forever in the greatest Love story, by far, for eternity. He promises a place with Him forever Tom remove all our tears, a place where there will be no pain in any of the forms that plague our lives in this world.

Okay, thanks

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Many people feel bad inside. It's what happens when we try to live in a way that God does not intend for us to live. He made us for Himself, you see, not to serve ourselves. Living, then, without Him at the center of your life puts you in a state where you have a big, God-shaped hole in you that cannot be filled by anything else (though most people try to shove all sorts of things in the hole to fill it up: drugs, sex, hobbies, money, power, good deeds, etc.). Until that "hole" is occupied by God, you're never going to feel properly and entirely whole and content.

What is it you expect prayer to God to do? He's only interested in one sort of prayer from you and that is a sincere prayer of repentance from a life lived apart from Him, confession of your sin and need of a Saviour, and trust in Christ as your Saviour and Lord. Until you come before God and pray these things, you have no basis from which to ask for anything from Him.

Your sin, you see, stands between you and God. He's holy; you aren't. That's a big problem - for you, not for God. Your sin cuts you off from God and puts you at odds with Him. If you should die without sorting things out between you, God will see to it that you spend all of eternity apart from Him. That's how serious your sin is to God.

But God has made a way for you to be reconciled to Himself, to be made okay with Him. He sent His Son, Jesus, to atone for your sins, which he did perfectly. Through Jesus's sacrifice, a way has been made for you to be at peace with God and to be adopted into His family. God, though, has only made this one way. It's a narrow way and not always an easy, comfortable way. But it is the right way, the best way, for you to go. It will bring you into relationship with God and give you purpose and the peace you can only get from Him.

Is Satan really watching you? No. But his demons may be. There is a supernatural, spiritual realm all around us occupied by demons and angels. They interact with us in ways usually we cannot see. If you're God's child, if you've trusted in Christ as your Saviour and Lord, there's no need to fear the demonic. For the child of God, demons are a defeated foe, powerless against those in whom God lives by His Spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

What you're feeling isn't unusual at all. In fact, I would say that you seem to be right on track.

Turning 30 is usually when our lives change from being self absorbed most of the time, into feeling the need to be alone, branch out, explore new things/areas, and at the same time to really form a close human connection with a core group of other people.
The 30's are when most people settle down, and start working seriously to hone their skills, and apply what they learned in school or from life.

It's also the key time that people in their 30's reach out socially, and form adult relationships, explore new places to live besides the home that they grew up in, or the college they went to, the sports teams, etc.
Most of the time, people who you used to hang out with, the groups from the past, each drop away with their new families, or projects/career, etc.

So yes, the 30's are the time most likely (besides the end of your life) when you are more likely than any other time to find yourself alone, to have the time to form complicated chains of thought, and also it becomes more important to connect and remain connected with others.

These are the pivot point years of making a difference, and to really impact your world.
At the same time you will also grow and explore everything as a fully formed adult (not as a child) and with the intellect, power, and presence to be listened to and to have your thoughts and ideas seriously considered by others.

Yes, that's a tall order!

And yes, these years are the pivot point of your life, so of course satan is watching to see which road you take.

Yes, the aloneness of all these experiences can hurt inside.

It's supposed to, because we were purposefully made to be compatible with others in this world.
The growing pains of change and the process of growing into a serious adult who makes serious, far-reaching decisions can be a bit daunting at times.

And yes, this is also a very good time to search out and find God, who made us.
After all, He made the original model, guided all the revisions, and held our hand while we went through all that growing up.

He's very patient with us, and He knows what lies ahead in this world. Your thirties make an excellent time to learn about Him and also to get some guidance about the future, and even a road map of what to watch out for.
When to start? Why not today?

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
What you're feeling isn't unusual at all. In fact, I would say that you seem to be right on track.

Turning 30 is usually when our lives change from being self absorbed most of the time, into feeling the need to be alone, branch out, explore new things/areas, and at the same time to really form a close human connection with a core group of other people.
The 30's are when most people settle down, and start working seriously to hone their skills, and apply what they learned in school or from life.

It's also the key time that people in their 30's reach out socially, and form adult relationships, explore new places to live besides the home that they grew up in, or the college they went to, the sports teams, etc.
Most of the time, people who you used to hang out with, the groups from the past, each drop away with their new families, or projects/career, etc.

So yes, the 30's are the time most likely (besides the end of your life) when you are more likely than any other time to find yourself alone, to have the time to form complicated chains of thought, and also it becomes more important to connect and remain connected with others.

These are the pivot point years of making a difference, and to really impact your world.
At the same time you will also grow and explore everything as a fully formed adult (not as a child) and with the intellect, power, and presence to be listened to and to have your thoughts and ideas seriously considered by others.

Yes, that's a tall order!

And yes, these years are the pivot point of your life, so of course satan is watching to see which road you take.

Yes, the aloneness of all these experiences can hurt inside.

It's supposed to, because we were purposefully made to be compatible with others in this world.
The growing pains of change and the process of growing into a serious adult who makes serious, far-reaching decisions can be a bit daunting at times.

And yes, this is also a very good time to search out and find God, who made us.
After all, He made the original model, guided all the revisions, and held our hand while we went through all that growing up.

He's very patient with us, and He knows what lies ahead in this world. Your thirties make an excellent time to learn about Him and also to get some guidance about the future, and even a road map of what to watch out for.
When to start? Why not today?

I miss nature so much, I know people have to evolve to live in nature again, but it takes millions of years … but, thanks for the kind words

Upvote 0