Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Frogster. How can one tell? God will know, He sees our hearts, and knows our thoughts. Perhaps when Jesus told us to love others as we love ourselves, and that is most noticable by the way we treat each other? Those we ignore as of little importance, or sometimes just an impersonal " how do?" True humility is to treat others as you would like to be treated, with kindness and consideration, with a friendly smile and true feelings of belonging to the same Father. I say this with love, Frogster. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Hi there Emmy:wave:

What I mean is,we know that the flesh has obvious traits,as per gal 5.

But that sneaky thing will also take pride in thinking it can fix itself..like a co-saviour.:)

Upvote 0

Seeking Him

May 19, 2008
USA
✟10,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dear Frogster. How can one tell? God will know, He sees our hearts, and knows our thoughts. Perhaps when Jesus told us to love others as we love ourselves, and that is most noticable by the way we treat each other? Those we ignore as of little importance, or sometimes just an impersonal " how do?" True humility is to treat others as you would like to be treated, with kindness and consideration, with a friendly smile and true feelings of belonging to the same Father. I say this with love, Frogster. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.
:amen: Yes. true humility, to love the ones of little importance. Remember where Jesus said if you have done good things to the least of the brethren, you have done it to Him! That is an amazing statement, showing us how Jesus walks among us, waiting for us to walk in his steps.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been treated as of little importance by larger forces toward whom I've done no wrong regardless of how well I've treated anyone.
God knows our hearts are truly wicked & require the divine intervention of grace to be redeemed unto reconciliation with Our Father who is in heaven.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been treated as of little importance by larger forces toward whom I've done no wrong regardless of how well I've treated anyone.
God knows our hearts are truly wicked & require the divine intervention of grace to be redeemed unto reconciliation with Our Father who is in heaven.

My humiliation is very real...;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums