Campaigning as a Catholic Mother, Giorgia Meloni Could Be Italy’s First Woman Prime Minister

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
NEWS ANALYSIS: Dismissed by critics as representing only an extremist fringe, Meloni’s Brothers of Italy political party is now leading in polls taken ahead of the Sept. 25 national elections.

It might seem blasé to emphasize that a 45-year-old Italian politician is a Catholic mother, but this identity has been a central part of Giorgia Meloni’s campaign — and appeal — as she leads the conservative Brothers of Italy (Fratelli d’Italia, known by the acronym FdI) political party to anticipated victory in national elections on Sept. 25.

Meloni’s declaration during a speech in Rome, “I am Giorgia; I am a woman; I am a mother; I am Italian; I am Christian” is such a signature element, it was remixed as a techno-dance track that has more than 12 million YouTube views.

The DJs who made it intended to mock her; instead, they helped boost her popularity.

Continued below.
Campaigning as a Catholic Mother, Giorgia Meloni Could Be Italy’s First Woman Prime Minister

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
While I'd like to see her win, Europe is corrupt and the EU bureaucrats will rig the election against her. The EU is more woke and cancerous than the democrat party of the US. They're all in on the "social justice" (also known as "communism") thing and importing millions of African and Middle Eastern Muslim fanatic "refugees" into Europe in order to change the demographics & destroy European Christianity. What I fail to understand, is if they are so "woke", why they would want to import millions of fanatical Muslims given Islam's track record on women and the liberals' ever-precious "LGBTQ+ community".

Europe is about to commit collective suicide and the only countries that will still even be European in characteristic will be Hungary and Poland, which Brussels is very open and obvious about despising. I hope that she somehow pulls off a victory and that Italy joins Poland and Hungary in rejecting woke globalist Great Reset plans.

Upvote 0