Arizonia
✟7,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been saved since 1994 through a glorious born again experience.

But now fear and anxiety are gripping my soul.
My wife use to live in Christian community and they only believed in divine healing,
when her son got sick they prayed over him, but he ended up dying,
now she is out here in the normal world, and they are trying to charge her with murder of her son. They are going to take this to trial and i am so scared, I find my faith is so weak and I'm thinking the most negative thoughts, and it all seems so hopeless.

I can't seem to trust Jesus and all seems hopeless. I don't what I will do if she is convicted.
I feel all alone. Please if anyone has a burden to please pray for us that God would deliver us from this dark time. thanks you all so much, with love
Bob

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg

thread has been moved from
Introduce Yourself
to
The Prayer Wall
for a better fit and responses.
Mod hat off.

Upvote 0

StevenBelievin

Trust In God
Site Supporter
Mar 26, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
✟121,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have been saved since 1994 through a glorious born again experience.

But now fear and anxiety are gripping my soul.
My wife use to live in Christian community and they only believed in divine healing,
when her son got sick they prayed over him, but he ended up dying,
now she is out here in the normal world, and they are trying to charge her with murder of her son. They are going to take this to trial and i am so scared, I find my faith is so weak and I'm thinking the most negative thoughts, and it all seems so hopeless.

I can't seem to trust Jesus and all seems hopeless. I don't what I will do if she is convicted.
I feel all alone. Please if anyone has a burden to please pray for us that God would deliver us from this dark time. thanks you all so much, with love
Bob

I might be wrong, but I believe that religious beliefs are protected when it comes to medical treatment. If her son was a minor, then he would not be able to make his own medical decisions anyway. She needs a lawyer that knows about religious protections and they need to make a case on the fact that her religion forbids modern medical treatment.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0