• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Calling all Catholic apologists

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by patriarch, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patriarch

patriarch Senior Member

+4
    Catholic
    As the result of "The Passion of the Christ", someone has set up a website called www.mylifeafter.com, with many wonderful testimonies. This site also has a forum section where a lot of Catholic/Protestant interchange is taking place. Right now at their "Catholic Discussions" forum there is a thread called Catholic/Protestant differences which at the moment requires more time and attention than I can give to it.

My hope is that experienced apologists from this board can answer some of these objections in a knowledgeable and peaceful way, without prickliness or offense. There is plenty of scope for your learning and experience on the rest of the site as well.

Peace,

Lee

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. colleen

colleen We are an Easter people!

+377
    Catholic
    Married
    I'm not a great apologist, but I thought this thread deserved a bump.

in his name,
    Colleen

3. raptor13

raptor13 Well-Known Member

+79
    Catholic
    oh boy.

4. Markh

Markh Extra Mariam Nulla Salus

+189
    Catholic
    Single