Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hey, if that's what the market will bear. Don't you like free enterprise? :oldthumbsup:
I do.

Isn't it great when your so-called free-enterprise allows public unions (via forced contributions) and tyrannical leaders worldwide to contribute vast sums of money to the likes of Bill and Hillary?

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟903,554.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You'll get no argument from me on that...just pointing out it hasn't happened....yet. It'll be to their own detriment if they do. That whole left coast is a cesspool of ignorance.......

Yes. Those ignorant coasties and their booming economies and high quality of living. ^_^

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I do.

Isn't it great when your so-called free-enterprise allows public unions (via forced contributions) and tyrannical leaders worldwide to contribute vast sums of money to the likes of Bill and Hillary?

We're kinda getting off topic. But you know, contributions aren't free enterprise. They're free speech. Or so sayeth Tony Kennedy in Citizens United. Would you support the Udall Amendment?

Udall Introduces Constitutional Amendment to Overturn Citizens United and Get Big Money Out of Politics | Tom Udall | Senator for New Mexico

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thread title misleading.

According to the link:
"This bill has to be approved by two-thirds majorities in both houses of the California state legislature. If that happens, then the measure goes before the voters for final approval."
Misleading titles, is par fornthe course.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You'll get no argument from me on that...just pointing out it hasn't happened....yet. It'll be to their own detriment if they do. That whole left coast is a cesspool of ignorance.......
Which areas of the country are cesspools, are a matter of personal preferrance. Good news is, you dont have to live in california.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Which areas of the country are cesspools, are a matter of personal preferrance. Good news is, you dont have to live in california.
No, the good news is, I would never want or need to.

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

beerandjesus

Mar 15, 2017
South Carolina
✟8,226.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
What's incredible to me is how precisely those who claim to "love America" the most are also those quickest to write off large segments of the country as "cesspools".

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What's incredible to me is how precisely those who claim to "love America" the most are also those quickest to write off large segments of the country as "cesspools".
Some folks need to create an enemy.

Reactions: beerandjesus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟903,554.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: beerandjesus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟903,554.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
We're kinda getting off topic. But you know, contributions aren't free enterprise. They're free speech. Or so sayeth Tony Kennedy in Citizens United. Would you support the Udall Amendment?
Absolutely not.

Get back to me when someone wants to redistribute the money of the liberal news media outlets which currently primarily propagandize for just one of the political parties.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You are aware there is more to the coast then California, yes?

That said, yes the pension issue is a problem. But it is not insurmountable and it does not change the econom ic realities that the costal states are doing well.

True, but they are all facing their own issues. I believe Washington State, for example, is suffering from overfishing. It'll be interesting.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟903,554.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
True, but they are all facing their own issues. I believe Washington State, for example, is suffering from overfishing. It'll be interesting.

Oh we are indeed facing our own unique issues. All fishing is suffering from over use. We are also facing problems with meth and downtown cores that are to expensive for people to live in coupled with poor mass transportation.

But we are not blighted hellscapes due to liberal policies.

Upvote 0