Feb 9, 2014
✟904,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
ICE confirms that deadly CA fires were set by illegal alien arrested & released 5 times by sanctuary city cops, ignoring ICE detainer requests each time
https://powderedwigsociety.com/deadly-ca-sanctuary/

Excuse my scepticism, but I haven't seen this on any reputable news outlet. For the sake of a balanced and accurate discussion, can you please provide multiple sources? I've been unable to find any.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sorry if the report is false. However there is this report also.

Giordano stated that Gonzalez is known to sheriff’s deputies.

“He frequents Maxwell Park. He’s been known to sleep there,” Giordano said. “He was walking away from a small fire, [deputies] stopped him, he had a fire extinguisher and a lighter with him. He said he started the fire to warm himself up.”

Sonoma Sheriff Battles With ICE Over Misinformation On California Wildfires

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
It's FAKE NEWS

"Rumors about the fires that have ravaged northern California’s wine region are spreading on the internet like, well, wildfire.

Several stories claiming that an immigrant living in the country without legal permission was responsible for starting them have been flagged by Facebook users as potentially fake.

The stories — such as one that ran on a website called Illegal Alien Crime Report with the headline, “ILLEGAL ALIEN CHARGED WITH CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE THAT KILLED 40 PEOPLE” — cite an actual arrest, but it wasn’t related to the fires.

Jesus Fabian Gonzalez was arrested for setting a small fire near the bridge where he had been living in Sonoma County on Oct. 15, a week after the major fires began. He is charged with one felony count of arson, Sgt. Spencer Crum told FactCheck.org.

“He was charged with arson, but not for all the fires that have caused devastation over the last 10 days,” Crum said.

It was a small fire that was put out within minutes by the local fire department, he said."

No Arrests for California Wildfire - FactCheck.org

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Because I am blocked from posting in other forums.

You're blocked from the political forums? I thought that even the Atheists could post there. Are you blocked as a result of posting irrelevant threads?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You're blocked from the political forums? I thought that even the Atheists could post there. Are you blocked as a result of posting irrelevant threads?
The last time I was there, I posted a statistical report on how every time the Republicans were in office, the country went into a rescission or depression. (Over a 75 year period)

Perhaps that is why they don't want me there.

Upvote 0