Joinville
✟114,460.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I keep seeing the fires in California in the news and can't shake the feeling that it is Gods judgement for their liberal left attack on Christian values. From the UK what I have seen makes it look like California and Florida were the leading areas for the anti-Christian views, liberal left agenda and promotion of unrighteous lifestyles and attacking Christians.
Both of these states have suffered natural disasters with the fires in California and hurricanes in Florida. A
Are we seeing Gods judgement?

The physical fire signifies nothing yet, but we know that the material things are figures of spiritual things. What the people of God, the believers in Christ JESUS, must see is our God, the Most High and Almighty God, whose everlasting Spirit is a consuming fire, yes, a devouring fire. This is not a physical fire, you and all believers in Christ as say Scriptures, know of this, right? Then, this FIRE is invisible, right? Come on, let's analyse deeply this matter. I tell this because this invisible fire is already beginning to burn the world as a whole or the entire world of the Devil, and what we can observe is that even believers are not discerning this mystery. In my vision, I will try to bring some light on what will happen with the wicked and with the believers passing by fire.

Malachi 4:1-3

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh will burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it should leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you (the believers) that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts. (What God will do with the wicked dwellers of the Earth is the same which He did with the Cherub, a former ruler of Eden, as is written in Eze.28:v.18).

What will happen with the believers in JESUS, if we are living in the world of Devil and, as is written, this Day will burn as an oven. and all that do wickedly will burn or will be burned up? My point is that believers and unbelievers are in the same satanic environment of the running world. The difference is that the believers walk in heavenly places in Christ (Ephe.1:v.3). But there is an important detail that the believers must to analyze: The Apostle Peter prophesied: (2Pe.3:v.7) But the HEAVENS and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment (the Judgment Seat of Christ) and perdition of ungodly men.

1Cor.3:13-17

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the FIRE will try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he will receive a reward.
15 If any man's work be burned, he will suffer loss: but he himself shall be SAVED; YET SO AS BY FIRE.
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God DESTRY; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Isaiah 43:12-13&2
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
13 Yea, before the Day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee (And he (the angel of the Lord) saith unto me that, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues - Rev.17:v.15); and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the FIRE, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Hallelujah!

We are living in the time of Apocalypse, in truth we are living in the seventh and last Millennium (or seventh and last Day, But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day - 2Pe.3:v.8), the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, and the Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Millennium of Vengeance.

The question is: Who among us will dwell with the devouring fire? who among us will dwell with everlasting burnings?

The answer is written in Isaiah 33:13to17

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Not after, absolutely, but before the millennial reign. What you wrote is tares. JESUS left very clear: Matt.13:40-43
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire;
so shall it be in the END of this WORLD. (this world has nothing to do with the millennial reign)

Yes, it does. This world will not end until the devil is loosed
after the thousand years that he is locked away and the last
battle is fought.

Read Zechariah 14, all of it.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,460.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes, it does. This world will not end until the devil is loosed
after the thousand years that he is locked away and the last
battle is fought.
Read Zechariah 14, all of it.

No, it doesn't. What you wrote is tares.
Rev. 20: 1-3
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan,
and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

With the imprisonment of Satan in the abyss
for a thousand years, as is written above, and with the establishment of the millennial reign of Jesus in the Earth, this world will not be the same.
You probably do not believe in Jesus, I think by your own words. He said: (Luke 20: 35-36)
35 - But
they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, (the millennial kingdom) and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: (This is another world)
36 - Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Rev.12: 9-13

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now (yes, now) is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him
by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.
Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

After the end of the millennial kingdom, Satan will be released, then will be another battle against him. Rev. 20:7-10
7 And
when the thousand years are EXPIRED, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The interpretation that Scripture gives about prophetic events is true interpretation
, your interpretation is not true, it is tares.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I keep seeing the fires in California in the news and can't shake the feeling that it is Gods judgement for their liberal left attack on Christian values. From the UK what I have seen makes it look like California and Florida were the leading areas for the anti-Christian views, liberal left agenda and promotion of unrighteous lifestyles and attacking Christians.

Both of these states have suffered natural disasters with the fires in California and hurricanes in Florida. A

Instead of wondering you should read the Bible and then you'd know that it is not "God's judgment" and you'd know why it's not. People act like God has provided no answers when in fact He has provided His Word that has lots of answers. In my experience it's mostly non-Christians or nominal Christians who don't read the Bible and don't really understand Christianity who ask such things.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You probably do not believe in Jesus, I think by your own words. He said: (Luke 20: 35-36)
35 - But
they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, (the millennial kingdom) and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: (This is another world)
36 - Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

His name wasn't Jesus, but that is another matter.
Do not accuse me falsely again.

You aren't far off in most of what you had, but then you
throw this into the middle when it goes at the end. The
resurrection is after the millennial reign and just before
the white throne judgment.
Revelation 20:11-15

Read Zechariah 4 if you haven't done it yet.

And, in the future, write more, quote less. I know what
the bible says. I want to know what you think. There is
a difference.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,460.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His name wasn't Jesus, but that is another matter.
Do not accuse me falsely again.
You aren't far off in most of what you had, but then you throw this into the middle when it goes at the end. The resurrection is after the millennial reign and just before the white throne judgment.

Read Zechariah 4 if you haven't done it yet.

And, in the future, write more, quote less. I know what the bible says. I want to know what you think. There is a difference.

You aren't far off in most of what you had, ...
What I wrote is not of mine peculiar interpretation, It is of the own Word of God. Scriptures explain Scriptures.

... but then you throw this into the middle when it goes at the end.

By the contrary, what you think 'goes at the end' of the millennial reign, it will happen now, even now, as it is written in the Word of God. We are now, even now, in the time of transition from the New Testament covenant to the establishment of the millennial kingdom of JESUS, that is the next WORLD, of which JESUS spoke (Luke 20:35-36) - 35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Satan will now be held and bound for a thousand years, yes, even now, at this time of transition. Once Satan is cast into the abyss, then the believers in Christ will reign with Him for a thousand years. Revelation 20:1-3
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven (heaven is not the physical space of the Universe, the sky, but heavenly places in Christ Eph.1:v.3), having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he held the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations NO MORE, TILL THE THOUSAND YEARS SHOULD BE FULFILLED.

The resurrection is after the millennial reign and just before the white throne judgment.
Oh please, FIRST there will be the Judgment which is written in Revelation 20:4-6.

Did not you read in Revelation 20:4-6 about the Judgment that there will be now with the establishment of the kingdom of God here on Earth, the millennial reign?

Rev.20:4-6
4 And I saw THRONES, and they sat upon them, and JUDGMENT was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of JESUS, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;
AND THEY LIVED AND REIGNED WITH CHRIST A THOUSAND YEARS.
5 But THE REST OF THE DEAD lived not again UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. This is the FIRST resurrection.
6 BLESSED AND HOLY IS HE that hath part in the FIRST resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him a thousand years.

Now, now, the resurrection and Judgment you refer in Rev.20:11-15 it is after the millennial kingdom, the millennial reign will be now established in the Earth in the present time. For yet a little while, and he that will come will come, and will not tarry.

Read Zechariah 14 if you haven't done it yet.
Pat, be sure that the whole chapter of Zechariah 14 confirms everything that is written above.

And, in the future, write more, quote less. I know what the bible says. I want to know what you think. There is a difference.
Pat, Scriptures explain Scriptures. Let me say, I work with the Word of God exclusively, I do not have knowdge of more powerful word, than the Word of God. OK, you know what the Bible says, but what I talk unto you, I tell to all readers of this site. Hope that the difference may be overcome, and that surpass expectations.

[QUOTE} His name wasn't Jesus, but that is another matter. [/QUOTE]
Have you never heard JESUS was before the world was? Why to deny JESUS?
Revelation 22:16 says that His name is JESUS in all versions, precisely in LUTH1545 & KJV & NIV & GNV &ASV, among others versions.
16 - I, JESUS, have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. The Word of God says: He that honours not the Son, honours not the Father which has sent JESUS.

Rev. 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord JESUS.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
[QUOTE} His name wasn't Jesus, but that is another matter.
Have you never heard JESUS was before the world was? Why to deny JESUS?
Revelation 22:16 says that His name is JESUS in all versions, precisely in LUTH1545 & KJV & NIV & GNV &ASV, among others versions.

All those versions are wrong. They also call our Father "Lord" and "God",
but lord is an English title for nobility and god is generic for any idol or
venerated one.

Hebrew is the only language that matters, as it is the original language
in which the scriptures and the names of our creator and messiah were
given to us.

Thus we have יהוה אלהים
and יהושוע המשיח

Our Creator is Yahweh Elohim.

The word 'Jesus' is meaningless in Hebrew.
Yahushua means Yah[weh] is salvation.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hebrew is the only language that matters, as it is the original language in which the scriptures and the names of our creator and messiah were
given to us.
Totally racist. And this is why the modern nation of Israel is totally racist because of beliefs like this.

Funny but Paul's name was changed from the Hebrew "Saul" when he was converted. Not to mention that the Hebrews of today, other than ones who have become Christian, are lost and bound for hell. In the time of Christ and the Apostles the gentiles became Christians and many names were translated. My own middle name, "Setrak", is Armenian for "Shadrach". It's not a different name, it's the same name in a different language. Just like my first name, "John", is in Hebrew "Yohanan", and in other languages it is Johannes, Johan, Juan, Jean, Ivan, Sean, Evan, Hans, Ohannes, Hovhannes, Ioanno, etc. etc.

Yahushua is "Joshua" in English and "Jesus" is the anglicized version of the Greek "Heesus". God is not hung up on his name, only a man can be small-minded enough to get hung up on a name and lose the entire message.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yahushua is "Joshua" in English and "Jesus" is the anglicized version of the Greek "Heesus". God is not hung up on his name, only a man can be small-minded enough to get hung up on a name and lose the entire message.

Joshua is the same name as that of the messiah.
Heesus means nothing and Jesus means nothing.
All Hebrew names have a meaning which is why
the angel told Joseph:

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Yahushua: for he shall save his people from their sins.

yeshua = salvation
Yahushua = Yah is salvation or Yah's salvation

As you said, names don't change totally, but that is
exactly what they did to get Jesus and God. Do you
accept that Jesus came from the same name as Joshua?

God is not hung up on his name, only a man can be small-minded enough to get hung up on a name and lose the entire message.

I wouldn't take that as gospel. Yahweh gave his name almost 7000
times in the Old Testament. His name is that important to him.
Isn't yours important to you?

Joel 2:32
"And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of Yahweh Will be delivered;

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of Yahweh will be saved.'

Romans 10:12-13
12 For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Yahweh is Elohim of all, and is rich to all who call on Him,
13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of Yahweh will be saved.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

No - There is a appointed time for the end to come as you read in Daniel, Zachariah, the Gospels and the book of Rev. Rev 11 is a sign that can't be mistaken. 1260 days of testimony and the two witnesses that are killed by the beast are refused burial and God will raise them to life after 3-1/2 days as the whole world looks on. If anyone has even a shred of faith or love for God in those days they will repent and believe as a loving God warns and warns upfront but in the end to those who continue to reject Gods correction God will show Himself Holy and judgment will come. For those who took joy in the killing of His two witnesses will be deceived into following the beast. If anyone follows and worships the beast they will EARN the 2nd death.

Upvote 0

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Totally racist. And this is why the modern nation of Israel is totally racist because of beliefs like this.

Funny but Paul's name was changed from the Hebrew "Saul" when he was converted. Not to mention that the Hebrews of today, other than ones who have become Christian, are lost and bound for hell. In the time of Christ and the Apostles the gentiles became Christians and many names were translated. My own middle name, "Setrak", is Armenian for "Shadrach". It's not a different name, it's the same name in a different language. Just like my first name, "John", is in Hebrew "Yohanan", and in other languages it is Johannes, Johan, Juan, Jean, Ivan, Sean, Evan, Hans, Ohannes, Hovhannes, Ioanno, etc. etc.

Considering that when Jesus was in intense pain He cried out in Aramaic which would suggest that language was more natural to Him even though Jesus could read the scroll in the synagogue. God looks at peoples hearts and motives and is able to speak via His Spirit to all peoples in a way they can understand. Pentecost had jews from all over the world hearing their own tongues.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,460.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
pat34lee, post: All those versions are wrong.
O no, you and all like you are wrong, totally wrong.

They also call our Father "Lord" and "God", ...
Now the Word of God is Universal, don't you know of this? The Word of God was translated in all languages and He said clearly: I keep watch to my Word to fulfil it. You are speaking just as the old Serpent, the Devil and Satan, spoke to the woman in the garden of Eden, twisting the Word of God, evidently you and all people like you confess that the Most High and Almighty God is not the Lord of yours. Your Lord is another. You and all people like you sound as a betrayer.

... but lord is an English title for nobility and god is generic for any idol or venerated one.
Not only in English, but in all languages there is the title Lord. You are right in this you said: lord (be with capital or small letter) is a nobility title. JESUS is the KING of the kings and LORD of the lords. By the way, as an ambassador of God, spiritually I bring upon my apparel and on my thigh a name, that is King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. I am here to make war against the enemies of the Lord.

About idols, unfortunatelly Israel always worshipped false gods, that are the idols of the false prophets, and they killed the true prophets of the true God and left the false prophets alive. When the Word was made flesh (the Word was and is God) and manifested Himself by the name of JESUS among the Jews, He said to the Jews: But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your FATHER.
Then the Jews said to JESUS: We be not born of fornication; we have one FATHER, even God.
JESUS said unto the Jews: If God were your FATHER, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I OF MYSELF, but He sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Ye are of your FATHER the Devil, and the lusts of your FATHER ye will do. He was a MURDERER from the beginning, and abode not in the TRUTH (God is Truth), because there is no truth in him. When he (the FATHER of the Jews) speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the FATHER of it. And because I tell you the TRUTH, ye believe me not.

Will you tell me, as the Jews also told JESUS, that Jesus had a demon?

Hebrew is the only language that matters, as it is the original language in which the scriptures and the names of our creator and messiah were given to us.
The Scriptures, the Bible, have been translated into all languages, including the Jewish language, and are composed of 66 books. You can read Scriptures in Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

About the Messiah, JESUS is the name of the true Messiah given to us. John 1:1-3 (CJV)
In the beginning (in JESUS /
Yeshua) was the Word, and the Word was God, and the Word was with God. He (the Word) was with God in the beginning (in JESUS) and all things came to be (was made) through Him, (through JESUS) and without Him (without JESUS) nothing was made that had being.
God said: (Genesis 1:26CJV) 26 “Let us make humankind in OUR image, in the likeness of OURselves.
In days gone by, God spoke in many and varied ways to the Fathers through the prophets. 2 But now, in the acharit-hayamim, he has spoken to us through his Son (JESUS Christ), to whom he has given ownership of everything and THROUGH WHOM he created the universe. 3 This Son is the radiance of the Sh’khinah, the very expression of God’s essence, upholding all that exists by his powerful word; and after he had, through himself, made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of HaG’dulah BaM’romim.[a] (read Psalm 110:1)

John 5:43-45 (CJV) JESUS said to the Jews:
43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you don’t accept me; if someone else comes in his own name (yea, A FALSE MESSIAH, AN IMPOSTOR, a deceiver Usurper or Intruder), him you will accept. 44 How can you trust? You’re busy collecting praise from each other, instead of seeking praise from God only.
45 “But don’t think that it is I who will be your accuser before the Father. Do you know who will accuse you? Moshe, the very one you have counted on! 46 For if you really believed Moshe, you would believe me; because it was about me that he wrote. 47 But if you don’t believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”
Not so far from the present time, a false messiah will manifest in Israel, he may be of the tribe of Dan, and the Jews will accept this IMPOSTER as their messiah, even him whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Thus we have יהוה אלהים and יהושוע המשיח
What you wrote in Hebrew language, Jehovah God and Joshua Christ, it is tares. Yeshua is Christ, not Joshua. Joshua is the native name of Hoshea, son of Num. In Portuguese language is Oséias or Oseas, in English Hosea.

God is a supreme being, Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent, God is Spirit, God has not beginning, neither ending, a spirit has not flesh and blood. What is the name of the Spirit of God? The angel of God said to Moses on the mount Sina: I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold. Then said the LORD to Moses, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground. How could the angel of God said that? I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and Isaac and Jacob? Was not this the name of God as is written in Exodus 3:15? Well, the angel of the Lord could say that because the NAME of God was in him (Exodus 23:20-21). God was speaking with Moses through His angel, in truth, an Archangel, his Jewish name is Mikhael -מיכאל -, in English, Michael, in Portugues and Spanish, is Miguel.

You shoud say JESUS God, this is the correct name of God, not Jehovah. God is Spirit, the Word. The Word was made flesh and took a name to Himself of JESUS, and not Jehovah. The Apostle John is true when He says: We know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the TRUE God, and eternal life. I and my Father are One, said JESUS.
Acts 4:11-12 - 11 JESUS is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME (yea, there is none other NAME, nor Jehovah) under heaven given among men (but JESUS), whereby we must be saved.

Our Creator is Yahweh Elohim.
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, (JESUS Christ, the Word made flesh) whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His Glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

The word 'Jesus' is meaningless in Hebrew. Yahushua means Yah[weh] is salvation.
>>>The word 'Jesus' is meaningless in Hebrew.<<<
The Word was made flesh and took a NAME to Himself of JESUS, This is the NAME of the Most High and Almighty God, the Omnipotent, and Omniscient, and Ominipresent God. Yes, God is Spirit, the Word is God, in flesh and blood His NAME is JESUS, and not Jehovah. You are sowing tares.

>>>Yahushua means Yah[weh] is salvation.<<<
Exodus 6:v.2- 3 -
2 - And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the NAME of God Almighty
(the Angel of the Lord spoke the same thing too to Moses), but by my NAME - JESUS - was I not known to them.

There is not salvation in the "pseudo" Jehovah, this is an invention of Devil, Jehovah is a devilish nickname given to God Father by demons. JESUS left very clear: I and my Father are One. The NAME of God Father, the Word made flesh, is JESUS. JESUS said in His pray to the Father: John 17:5-6:
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
I have manifested thy NAME (the NAME of God Father was known as JESUS, the Word made flesh, the Word was God) unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy Word.
Hallelujah!

Jehovah is a devilish nickname given to God Father by demons.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Not only in English, but in all languages there is the title Lord. You are right in this you said: lord (be with capital or small letter) is a nobility title. JESUS is the KING of the kings and LORD of the lords. By the way, as an ambassador of God, spiritually I bring upon my apparel and on my thigh a name, that is King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. I am here to make war against the enemies of the Lord.

About idols, unfortunatelly Israel always worshipped false gods, that are the idols of the false prophets, and they killed the true prophets of the true God and left the false prophets alive.

So you have lord, Lord and LORD; god and God.
All of those are titles and descriptions, not names.
Everything has a name, even the lowest idols.

What is the name of your God?

Remember even Yahushua prayed to him and
everything he did came from the Father.

John 5
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Note verse 43. You are teaching a false messiah,
Jesus, who came in his own name and died as an
apostate who thought he destroyed the law and
changed the Creators appointed times and feasts.

Note verse 47. Without understanding the Torah,
the first five books of the bible, you have no basis
to understand the words of Yahushua. You may as
well be reading a cookbook.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,460.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you have lord, Lord and LORD; god and God. All of those are titles and descriptions, not names.
You are saying that, so you really have them.
What prevails is the Word of God. The Scriptures say clearly: (1Cor.8:5-6CJV) 5 For even if there are so-called “gods,” either in heaven or on earth — as in fact there are “gods” and “lords” galore — 6 yet for us (the true believers) there is One God, the Father, from whom all things come and for whom we exist; and One Lord, JESUS (Yeshua) the Messiah, through whom were created all things and through whom we have our being. But not everyone has this knowledge.

Everything has a name, even the lowest idols.
Yes, since ancient time. The people of Israel worshipped many gods and godesses, even a calf. Aharon received the gold they gave him, melted it down, and made it into the shape of a calf. They said, “Isra’el! Here is your god, who brought you up from the land of Egypt!” On seeing this, Aharon built an altar in front of it and proclaimed, “Tomorrow is to be a feast for Adonai.”
O, what Aharon said was a LIE. What there was really, was a feast to the devils, as said Moses (Deut.32:v.17), not for Adonai.

What is the name of your God?
In Hebrew (ישוע) JESUS, the true Messiah (Yeshua), and in English, and Spanish, and Portugese languages, is also JESUS. Italian - Gesú, Nederlands - JEZUS, and so on.

Remember even Yahushua prayed to him and everything he did came from the Father.
Of course. JESUS (Yeshua), the Messiah, and God Father are One. Whoever see JESUS, see the Father. Both are One, but distinct Beings.

John 5
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: ...
Yes, God Father said: Let us make man in OUR image, in the likeness of OURselves. The Word was in the beginning (in JESUS) with God. All things were made by/through JESUS (Yeshua); and without Him (without JESUS/Yeshua) was not any thing made that was made.

... as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Yes, JESUS said also: I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. And JESUS said more this: He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has One that judges him: the Word that I have spoken, the same will judge him in the last day.

(Yes, in the last Day, that is the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the Day of God's rest, as He planned since the beginning, and in whose Day we are already living. BTW, one Day with the Lord is as a thousand years and vice-versa). Please, wake up.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
Note verse 43. You are teaching a false messiah, Jesus, who came in his own name...
Again you are twisting the Word of God and Lord JESUS, just as the old serpent did, to deceive the woman in the garden of Eden. You do not even realize that the old serpent is in you and through you is twisting the Scriptures. What JESUS said and is written (you quoted this) was: I have come in the name of my Father, yes, in my Father's name. Not in His own name, as you said, the spirit in you intend to deceive the readers. Yes, you really do of the same manner that the old Serpent did, which is the Devil and Satan, to deceive the woman in the garden of Eden.

... and died as an apostate who thought he destroyed the law and changed the Creators appointed times and feasts.
JESUS does not died as an apostate, your testimony of Him is false, you are really condemned by the law, that says: Thou will not raise a false witness: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. The law was given by Moses, but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ, do you understand? Even JESUS said to the Jews: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believes. Whosoever believes on Him will not be confused or ashamed. But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone. As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believes on Him will not be confused.

Moses described the righteousness which is of the law, the man which does those things shall live by them, but Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

If there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness would have been through the law. As many as are of the works of the law are under the curse, but Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us. The law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God. If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

But JESUS, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God expecting till His enemies be made His footstool.

Note verse 47. Without understanding the Torah, the first five books of the bible, you have no basis to understand the words of Yahushua.
You know only the letter of the Torah, the letter kills, and you speak and write as the the spirit of the old serpent. You know not the Spirit of Torah. God is Spirit, who has not the spirit of God is not of him.

You may as well be reading a cookbook.
The kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. For he that in these things serves Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You are saying that, so you really have them.
What prevails is the Word of God.

And yet, you are so intent on supporting your theology, that you
twist scripture to fit it, rather than fitting your theology to the
scripture. You should go to a site like www.hebroots.org or
www.eliyah.com and read through articles for a few days and
try to learn something. I'm done here because you don't want
to learn.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,460.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And yet, you are so intent on supporting your theology, that you twist scripture to fit it, rather than fitting your theology to the scripture.
Oh you are saying nothing, this is not argument. As everyone says, against facts there are no arguments.Your answer is a clear evidence that you do not have any knowledge of God's things, but only and only of the Devil.

You should go to a site like www.hebroots.org or www.eliyah.com and read through articles for a few days and try to learn something.
Oh you constitute yourself as an evil messenger. Have not you never heard? You will have no other gods before me, said the Lord. What kind of sources of waters are those you are offering me? I do not drink water of sources like those, sources of bitter waters the devils offer to the people.

You are died because you have drunk of such waters. But JESUS (Yeshua) said: I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: But whosoever drinks of the water that JESUS (Yeshua) gives him will never thirst; but the water that He gives him will be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. He that believes in JESUS, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly will flow rivers of living water.

As a sower of tares, you are a stumblingblock to them who hear or read your devilish messages.

I'm done here because you don't want to learn.
JESUS (Yeshua) said: (John 6:45) It is written in the prophets, And they will be all taught of God. Every man therefore that has heard, and has learned of the Father, comes unto me. It is written: You will have no other gods before me, said the Lord.
And He said more this: No man can come to me, except the Father which has sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last Day. (that is the seventh Day or seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth.)

I have written unto you because you know not the truth. You should know that because no lie has its origin in the truth. Who is a liar at all, if not the person who denies that JESUS (Yeshua) is the Messiah? Such a person, like you, is an anticrist, an anti-Messiah — he is denying the Father and the Son. Everyone who denies the Son is also without the Father, but the person who acknowledges the Son has the Father as well. You will only remain in union with both the Son and the Father believing in JESUS (Yeshua).

Let what you heard from the beginning be cast it out from yourself. If what you have learned remains in you, you are died. Stop denying JESUS (Yeshua).

Upvote 0

Stung!!!

Jan 28, 2019
sacramento
✟9,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes it's Gods Judgment! is the Euphrates River Dried up yet?
Did anyone else hear the Fifth trumpet of God Almighty sound when oil wells were lit ablaze during “Operation Desert Storm”?
During the Gulf War when all the oil wells were lit ablaze I was attacked by a demon on three separate occasions all at night. This is what happened. While I slept a demon flew through my window and attack me. The spirit inside me fought this demon briefly until I awoke. Then it made me take over. I leaped out of bed trying to defend myself. This demon was horrid and spun circles around me thrashing through my soul with its hands, then it left as fast as it came. The demon radiated from the pains associated with the abyss. He was like a coal pulled from the fire, with the pains of the abyss Rev 9, 3. This attack happened on three separate occasions as I have stated. all on separate nights during the time frame when the oil wells had been lit ablaze in the Middle East. The third time it attacked me however was different from the rest. As before the demon attacked me, but this time I had enough since to command it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. What happened next is even more amazing. After commanding this demon to leave in the name of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit delivered me outside my bedroom into the hallway. The demon followed. We were brought into the presence of the Lord. The Demon stood to my left and grabbing my hand, it placed its tail on top of my left hand. It was the sting of the scorpion and it went like this. It sent waves of fire through my soul Rev 9, 10. The pain was so sever that I couldn’t scream. Unconditionally, I looked straight up and said “Father please help me”. The demon then left.
This all happened after being seduced into trying transcendental meditation, which caused spiritual bondage to witchcraft / demonic forces. Maybe the spiritual bondage occurred after playing a Ouija board or Tarot cards as a young boy. I’m not quite sure. They appeared at that time just to be games, and were sold in the kids section at stores or at least the Ouija board was. I had a lot of spiritual warfare after participating in these so called “games”. What I am sure of is that prior to being attacked by this demon, I was forced to go through the Illuminati’s esoteric initiation performed through altered states of consciousness / transcendental meditation assisted with witchcraft / demonic forces. Why I say demonic forces is that I believe all witchcraft to be the powers of demons / the Devil. I was forced to go through said esoteric initiation through methods including witchcraft, demonology, and subversive acts of terrorism. The methods of witchcraft included mind control / manipulation, heart palpitations, witchcraft dreams causing sleep depravation, powerful visions, and many other forms. In said ceremony I was instructed to except the worship of one of their many “demonic gods”. They informed me that in excepting one of there gods I accepted them all. One of there gods was the Devil, another they named Jesus, but they appeared to have a demon for every occasion. They informed me through methods of telepathy , that in accepting the worship of one, I accepted them all. What better way to join all religions of the world together under one banner of 666 spiritually enslaving society?
David Spengler of the United Nations says that all people must go through a esoteric initiation and worship Lucifer to enter the New Age of Enlightenment. Helen Blavatsky calls it a Christ like consciousness, universal mind set. Benjamin Cream states that after said initiation all its members will be able to hear ancient wisdom spoken telepathically at the same moment by ascended Masters. I knew nothing of this group at that time or there Luciferian agenda of a One World Government. Take a guess what method is used for this initiation? I bet you know now. Have you heard of the New Age Movement, or its affiliation with “Free” Masonry? Do you know what a unholy baptism is or the term Kundalini.
To the best of my knowledge this is the method Satan’s Secret Society uses to distribute the “spiritual mark of the beast”, and cause spiritual captivity Revelation 13, 10. Have you received your spiritual stamp of acceptance? If so, did you take it on the forehead becoming a spiritual slave of evil, or on the right hand a servant of the Devil himself? Does this sound hard to believe? Here are a few scriptures giving in sight. Revelation 13, 10, If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go . This is spiritual captivity to witchcraft / demonic forces. Naham 3, 4, who enslaved nations by her witchcraft. Revelation 18, 23, By your magic spell all nations were led astray. Hebrews 2:15 states by there fear of death they are held in bondage. Witchcraft / demonic powers are very real. Thank you Jesus for the Holy spirit and your Angels.
There is a way out, but it has been difficult for me. Revelation 12, 11, Those who overcame, overcame by the blood of the lamb and the “word” of their testimony. They didn’t love their own lives so much as to shrink from death. Hebrews 2, 15, By their fear of death they are held in spiritual captivity / bondage. Satan’s “Secret” Society isn’t very secret anymore! It is like a giant octopus with many tentacles reaching far and wide.
Here is the rest of the story. Three to four nights later the demon returned in the early am @ about 3am. He wasn’t alone, Satan / Apollyon and the demon’s twin brother was with him. They hovered in the air above the ground, before the olive tree in our back yard. I could see them as the spirit in me manifested them to me! Satan hovered in the middle while the demons were on either side of him. The demon on his left had been thrown into the lake of fire for what he did to me. He radiated like a coal pulled from the fire what seemed to be 15’x15′. He was lit up like a Christmas tree! Graciously yours baptized by fire the witness! Who will believe this testimony? God will be my witness! Located in California. Recommended information Fake truth Movement Exposed 1-12 on you tube. It has insight into who has received the spiritual stamp on there right hand. Stung, Sacramento California

Upvote 0

Job 33:6

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟296,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Much of it is also overuse of water, depletion of aquifers, drying of soil and warming of climate. All things that man has control over, but isn't a particularly good steward of.

Farmers are depleting the Ogallala Aquifer because the government pays them to do it

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
No, it's the result of water bottling companies such as nestle sucking up all the water from under the ground.

When there is a "dry year" fires are more inevitable. Expect more of this because of man's greed - not God's wrath.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0