✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
IF

the :o AVERAGE Man stands approximately six feet TALL ( 6 )

Then how :doh: LARGE was the :eek: Trojan Horse

and how MANY :doh: MEN did it contain . . . INCLUDING WEAPONS & FOOD - - - -
:tutu:

Woah, if that's calculus made simple, then I don't want to see it made moderately difficult.

About calculus, check this out. This is the longest mathematics derivation I've ever seen (well...that I've ever had to do for class, anyway).

Deriving the Laplacian in Spherical Coordinates

Upvote 0

arunma

Flaming Calvinist
Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
laplace transforms = nasty

Oh, Laplace Transforms aren't nearly as bad. All you've got to do is take an integral. Heck, you can usually just use a table. The Laplacian is a vector differential operator invented by the same guy as the Laplace Transform, and when you have to do it in spherical coordinates...well, it's not pretty. And as you can see, deriving it is far, far worse!

Upvote 0

aunt_kelly

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh dear...you'll have to view my profile (or just look under my user name) to see why I vehemently disagree with this. ^_^
oh man, if only you knew how much i disliked physics.

I actually liked calculus, it was my best class in high school and I got a 5 on the exam. For me, though, physics was hard. I couldn't get it! Luckily, I'll probably never have to take either class ever again. hehe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums