Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
I know that goodbye threads are frowned upon here and I wouldn't make one but I thought that it would be quicker and easier to inform everyone that I am leaving for good. I do actually mean that - I will not be coming back and it would be great if none of you post something along the lines of "you will be back soon" or "just take a little break and return later".

My time on CF has mostly been a positive experience, a lot of people on here have entertained me and have also supported me. Thanks to those people. Coming onto this forum made me realise that I am not so insane afterall :p and that everyone has their baggage in life that they need to unpack. I have truly learnt a great deal of stuff from all of you.

My decision to depart from CF has been a well thought out one, of course I will miss being able to ask for prayers but I do feel that I need a clean slate now and start living my life in a more productive way. I would appreciate prayers from you - please pray that I grow in faith and become the person that God wants me to be.

Thanks for reading. :) Bye everyone.

If any mods are reading, could you contact someone to delete my account, please.

Bitnd12

Children, get your hearts right.
Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh Becky, I'm sad to see you go. You've always posted wonderful and supportive things. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will miss you, but I can relate your decision and completely understand it.

God bless you Becky, you will be in my prayers. :wave:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Oh Becky, I'm sad to see you go. You've always posted wonderful and supportive things. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will miss you, but I can relate your decision and completely understand it.

God bless you Becky, you will be in my prayers. :wave:

Thank you for the kind words :), I am sure that I will miss everyone but I do know that leaving is for the best. I appreciate that you are able to understand where I am coming from.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You'll be in my prayers, Becky. You were always great to talk to and you were always kind to me. I hope everything goes well and I know that God has great things in store for you. If you ever need prayer, you know where you can contact me. God bless!:)

-Austin

Upvote 0

puffca

Veteran
Mar 25, 2007
NY
✟11,080.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I want to kill myself.
:)

That said, I pray for your future. :prayer:
You will not be an ordinary girl. You are an amazing person, being noticed or not. If we meet IRL, I'd definitely date you regardless what other people might have thought of me.

Everything has a season, but you will always be remembered.
Take care and God bless!

Reactions: Tink
Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private

Aww Ink :hug::hug:. I hope God blesses you further and I wish good things for you :). Of course, its going to be strange to be away from this place permanently but I know its something that I need to do. This place takes up a lot of my time and I feel that I am letting myself down and should be living my life to the full instead. :) I am feeling excited and postive about future possibilities.

Goodbye big sis :).

You'll be in my prayers, Becky. You were always great to talk to and you were always kind to me. I hope everything goes well and I know that God has great things in store for you. If you ever need prayer, you know where you can contact me. God bless!:)

-Austin

Thank you Austin :hug:, I value your prayer very much :). I honestly hope that God has good things in store for you and that you will have happiness :).

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
sorry to hear that, just because we'll miss you around here. althuogh if this helps you live a better life and walk with the Lord its good you'll be taking that step.

will you still be around on facebook?

Thanks :). Over the last few months I have been learning that I need to take myself out of the comfort zone to grow as a person, CF is my comfort zone where I go to to "escape" so you can now see why I need to leave.

Sad, but I know where you're coming from. Enjoy life beyond the computer screen - maybe I'll join you there one day!

Yeah, come to the dark side :p...where no light emanates from the laptop screen :p. Thanks and God bless.

I want to kill myself.
:)

That said, I pray for your future. :prayer:
You will not be an ordinary girl. You are an amazing person, being noticed or not. If we meet IRL, I'd definitely date you regardless what other people might have thought of me.

Everything has a season, but you will always be remembered.
Take care and God bless!

Aww, thanks Puffca :). I have really enjoyed your presence on here. You appear to be a very warm and friendly guy. Good luck with your future and God bless you too! :hug:.

To everyone here, if you still want to keep in contact, please PM me for my email address (preferably before my account is closed).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Facebook, though? yay or nay?

I'll miss you and will be praying for you!

I just wrote on her fb wall asking something similar.

I am undecided on facebook but I have been considering deleting my account on there.

I will miss and pray for you too Tink :)

I will never forget that you offered prayers for the person I most love upon this earth.

Thank you for your kindness, and may God abundantly bless you with His presence. :hug:

Thank you very much, I am just glad that I could do one little thing to help. I hope you enjoy a lifetime of happiness with the love of your life and that God bless you richly. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aww Ink :hug::hug:. I hope God blesses you further and I wish good things for you :). Of course, its going to be strange to be away from this place permanently but I know its something that I need to do. This place takes up a lot of my time and I feel that I am letting myself down and should be living my life to the full instead. :) I am feeling excited and postive about future possibilities.

Goodbye big sis :).

I don't want you to go!!!!! :cry:

Can you at least give me a way to keep in touch with you???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.