DailyBlessings

O Christianos Cryptos; Amor Vincit Omnia!
Oct 21, 2004
Berkeley, CA
Visit site
✟30,234.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just letting my friends know that I'm leaving CF for a while. Not a political protest (like the LAST time I threatened to leave (though I'm more inclined to cast in my lot with non-Trinitarian Christians than those who persecute them)). It's true that things are obviously trending downward lately on CF and I've got a lot of things on my plate as it is - my career is crumbling, my finances are non-existent, my seminary education was just truncuated by a comittee on the grounds that I'm mentally deficient, and I've got a wedding to plan. The point is I'm already quite busy, without stressing about social justice on a religious website, or for that matter, spending the amout of time on a website that I've become accustomed to spending. I may or may not come back at some point, if CF hasn't become Left Behind in 1984 by the time my life stops fracturing. Til then, I'm thinking of hanging out on Buttermilk's site for a while, or you can always contact me through AIM or email. Cheers.

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just letting my friends know that I'm leaving CF for a while. Not a political protest (like the LAST time I threatened to leave (though I'm more inclined to cast in my lot with non-Trinitarian Christians than those who persecute them)). It's true that things are obviously trending downward lately on CF and I've got a lot of things on my plate as it is - my career is crumbling, my finances are non-existent, my seminary education was just truncuated by a comittee on the grounds that I'm mentally deficient, and I've got a wedding to plan. The point is I'm already quite busy, without stressing about social justice on a religious website, or for that matter, spending the amout of time on a website that I've become accustomed to spending. I may or may not come back at some point, if CF hasn't become Left Behind in 1984 by the time my life stops fracturing. Til then, I'm thinking of hanging out on Buttermilk's site for a while, or you can always contact me through AIM or email. Cheers.

So sorry to see you and others go, but I fully understand why!:(

(((((you)))))

Hope to see you around the net!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums