aaronibus62

Mar 22, 2006
Brockton, MA USA
✟12,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We took our car, a '97 Subaru, to a service center which also sells various brands of used cars, because our back end is in such bad shape that fixing it and some other things would cost about $4,000... We first went into the used car area by accident and we almost left with an '07 Chevy Impala, but we wanted to find out if fixing the car would be better.......
right now, looks like buying the Impala would be in our best interests, yet we ask prayer to hear God's voice and make the decision that's wisest. So, please pray we humble ourselves to hear Him so we don't make a mistake.
Thank you, everyone.

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Heavenly, Eternal Father God, I pray for guidance and direction in this car purchase.:prayer:

If it is the right car, please show your approval.:angel:

If it is not "the" car, please let this person know. :angel:

And I claim this prayer request now, In The Name Of The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit....:crossrc:

AMEN!:amen::thumbsup::clap:

:clap::clap::clap:"I Love You, My Lord and My God!"
:clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray for wisdom and discernment that they may know if the car they are interested in, is the one for them. I pray that whether they buy or fix that they will have a safe car under Your protection and many many miles trouble and maintenance free, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0