• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. I just wanted to share something my fiance' came up with. She is a jewelry designer and has a shop with her daughter. They asked if I had an outlet for some of their items and I told them I would share it with everyone here at CF. So I started them an Etsy Shop account to showcase what they have done. And this is the first items! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much! - Rex

Click here to see it!

Buy established franchise

Discussion in 'Business, Administration & Management' started by tampasteve, Feb 13, 2018.

1. tampasteve

tampasteve Tampa, Florida, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion arm Supporter

+496
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Over the next 12 months or so I might have the opportunity to buy an established franchise. I do not know the exact financials yet, but I know it is cash flow positive. I am hesitant to buy as I am not sure of how to price the business. A new franchise would cost $45K and include all new equipment, training, and a territory with national accounts. The territory is good, however, the franchise is around 10 years old, so I assume most of the equipment is too. There is no office, simply a mini warehouse, van, and equipment. Certification training would be $2,800. I am not sure how many direct customers he has, but he operates in national accounts of which there are plenty in the area.

Does anyone have any advice on this? I have plenty of experience (10 years) running a business, but not in buying one that is established and a franchise.

2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter It's My Birthday!

+90,742
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    i don't have any advice, but Dave Ramsey might. His expertise and gifting in financial matters, and his wisdom, is a blessing. Check him out. He has a website, and he's on Youtube.

Praying that God grants you extraordinary wisdom, discernment, and clarity, and that He guides your every thought, word, or deed.

God bless you.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018