• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Buttigieg: 'Life Begins When A Person Registers As A Democrat'

Discussion in 'Clean/Christian Jokes' started by redleghunter, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:37 PM.

1. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+28,625
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    U.S.—Mayor Pete Buttigieg has come under fire after claiming that life only begins when you register as a Democrat.

"Many conservative 'Christians' have bought into this lie that life begins at conception," Buttigieg said during a radio interview. "This flies in the face of basic biology, which teaches us that life begins when you register as a Democrat."

Buttigieg went on to say that women can kill their children all the way up until the point when they choose to register as a Democrat since they are not humans up until that "miraculous moment."

"There’s a lot of parts of the Bible that talk about how life begins with that first vote you cast," he went on. "Even that is something that we can interpret differently from those dumb, backward Christians who insist on a literal, biological definition of life. But most sensible Americans can get on board with the idea of, 'I might draw the line at voting for a far-left candidate, you might draw the line at the point when that first registration card is sent in.'"

"The important thing is that we arbitrarily declare when a person becomes a person," he added.

Buttigieg also made the claim that a person still continues to be a living, breathing person and a valued member of the Democratic party long after they die.

More at the link: https://babylonbee.com/news/buttigeig-life-begins-when-you-register-as-a-democrat

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Rene Loup

Rene Loup A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+12,420
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    I'm finding that this kind of satire is no longer funny. There are people across the political spectrum who honestly believe in something like this and all it's doing is creating an even stronger "Us vs Them" mentality by dehumanizing each other. This sort of stuff is what's contributing to the proverbial frog in the boiling pot towards the second US civil war.

I hate to be a killjoy but this whole Conservative vs Liberal war is becoming too much for me.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,868
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    What it means is those of us who are not, for whatever reason, a Democrat can be aborted at any time.

The Babylon Bee, eh? You had me going for a few seconds.

I suspect Mayor Pete wouldn't actually be caught SAYING anything like that.

4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,217
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    ROFLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+3,270
    Australia