✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 5:8 (NASB)
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can do nothing with myself, I am stuck with that which was born from Adam’s fall as that which I am.. If someone doesn’t come, as separate from me and do something in me and for me, I am stuck with only that which I am..

But praise be to God I have such a God and Savior who’s heart is so towards me that He has done just the thing that I needed.. He has come to not fix me, but to replace me.... With a whole new creation, something that has never existed before....It does not yet appear what I shall be, but, when He appears, I shall be like Him..

So the more this process is played out in the time of this life, the more of Him will I know and be in possession of at my departure time...

Oh the hope that is set before me... The hope that is set before all that would embrace such a hope...

The time of the replacing is set before one, one can have as much or as little as one’s will chooses to choose... The willingness is in me, says the Apostle Paul, oh, that that willingness would be in one in a ever increasing and growing degree...

The faith that would grab onto one’s death in Christ a little more today than yesterday... Then, with that same faith, grab unto the new life that is promised in Christ a little more today then yesterday...

Oh blessed be that heart and life...

Their well done awaits them, to a glory that will make all the path that led there, to be, but water under a bridge...

A fellow sojourner through this life, Not me

Reactions: Unqualified