• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Business Men and Women of God. I need help

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by JD011089, Jul 17, 2019.

1. JD011089

JD011089 With God anything is possible

+38
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hello my brothers and sisters,

I am seeking help and guidance from and men or women that are very business savy and that can help a young entrapaneur make a change in this world. I have a business idea and i'd like input and maybe some advice if you have any. If you can send my a Private message that would better suit things if not then we can figure out other ways to keep in touch. What i am doing is for the glory of the kingdom of god and for his people.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,954
    Christian
    Married
    Mod hat on
    [​IMG]
    this thread has been moved from
    Introduce yourself
    to
    Christian Advice
    For a better fit and responses.
    Carry on.

3. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member

+497
    Catholic
    Single
    Give us more details if you don't mind. I'm also a business woman, it's tough but if you have passion, you will most likely succeed. God bless

4. mnphysicist

mnphysicist Have Courage to Trust God!

+630
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Democrat
    Lots of folks have ideas, few ever implement them, even fewer reach the point of paying customers, and only a tiny number actually make a go of it.

As most business folks are time pressed... why not post your elevator speech out here in public where we can discuss it as a group and provide value not only to you but other members who might read this in the future. In addition to this, it will filter your inbox automatically to those who might be best equipped to help you.

If you don't have a public elevator speech done yet.., you need to make one, as virtually no one will agree to an NDA without an idea of what they might be entering into.