• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

burnt....

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by twiffernies, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiffernies

twiffernies New Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am so worn out, burnt, jaded, I just need prayer and fellowship. I know serving God is a rough road, but I'm disconnected with the body of Christ and I'm not in my church anymore and I'm scared, and tired... and I just need some prayers and encouragement, please...:cry: :help:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. twiffernies

twiffernies New Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thanx, ahead of time...

3. Solidlyhere

Solidlyhere Well-Known Member

+87
    Christian
    Private
    I will send out a prayer for you in the morning.

4. TheLivingWater

TheLivingWater Regular Member

+19
    Christian
    Single
    Go back to the real church within you :)
    I don't go to church at all and i feel awesome 100% of the time :)
    For God is with you always in any time and place !

5. Ben12

Ben12 Guest

+0
    Today there are so many voices telling you where, how and what to believe but there is a voice deeper and greater then all of these; Christ with in you. Let go of all these voices and ask the spirit of truth to lead and guide you.
    Wherefore Jesus also, that he might
    sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered
    without the gate.13 Let us go forth therefore unto him
    without the camp, bearing his reproach. 14 For here have
    we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
    I John 2:27
    But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
    28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
    29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him. (KJV)

6. bluemarkus

bluemarkus Veteran

+53
    Non-Denom
    Private
    sometimes when you feel worn out, the easiest and fastest way to regain some energy is to find the beautiful garden within yourself.

take some time out, put on some music or watch some photographs,
    go walking in the woods and look at the ants or watch the birds, or lie down in the grass and watch the skies.

then say your prayers to relieve your stormtossed heart.

finding a good church is not that hard actually, there´s still many out there. we need fellowship to survive and grow. so do others need us.
    the holy spirit can only work in fullness where there is exchange and communication.

7. twiffernies

twiffernies New Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you everyone who replied. I believe the Holy Spirit is within me but also in other believers and I desperately need that fellowship... May you all be blessed by God Almighty thru His Word, fellowship, prayer, etc. Love in Christ, me.

8. twiffernies

twiffernies New Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Also, thank you Marcus, I do need to just chill sometimes and enjoy the beauty around me as I trust in Him over the really tough stuff... so thnx again. In Him, ><> me.

9. Lightbearer3

Lightbearer3 Veteran

+83
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    yes..I love going up high mountains and looking at the beauty that God created also, prayer seems easier when we look upon all of creation that He made to declare His glory and for us to enjoy.

Requested prayer for you and I will also pray for you.

10. Svt4Him

Svt4Him Legend Supporter

+1,083
    Non-Denom
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    What's happening that made you feel like this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.