Raleigh
✟16,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I wanted some help from fellow believers to interpret this dream. I have an idea of what it means, but I just need confirmation. So the dream started out with my sisters and I driving in a car and being chased by another car that contained people with guns. We drove and tried to hide out in a store but we were followed in by them and they held us hostage in there. Some time passed and they ended up just leaving and we were able to escape. It cuts to the next scene and my mom, my older sister and I are walking out of that store. As we are walking out I see this bunny that is bleeding and hurt on the ground. I wanted so badly to pet it and help it but I was scared that it was dangerous and would attack me so I just kept walking but it followed me. At that point, I worked up the courage to pet it. As I did, it allowed me to and I carried it in my arms and fell in love with it. It cuts to the next scene and Im holding this bunny in my arm at a frozen yogurt shop where I remember that I ended up ordering the bunny mango yogurt with passion fruit sauce and started feeding it.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You were being held hostage. You were set free, only to be followed by the injured bunny. As we approach Passover, the time of our Messiah's passion' many will show more love to the bunny than to YHWH.

YHWH set a day in Leviticus 23, an appointment, with him to remember that day, that he delivered Israel from bondage, forever. His son was sacrificed at the eve of that day, the time of Messiah's passion, as the Pesach lamb, to deliver the world from bondage.

Many ignore YHWH's day of appointment, to celebrate with bunnies on a different day, SUNday.

Perhaps YHWH is reminding you of our appointment with him.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I wanted some help from fellow believers to interpret this dream. I have an idea of what it means, but I just need confirmation. So the dream started out with my sisters and I driving in a car and being chased by another car that contained people with guns. We drove and tried to hide out in a store but we were followed in by them and they held us hostage in there. Some time passed and they ended up just leaving and we were able to escape. It cuts to the next scene and my mom, my older sister and I are walking out of that store. As we are walking out I see this bunny that is bleeding and hurt on the ground. I wanted so badly to pet it and help it but I was scared that it was dangerous and would attack me so I just kept walking but it followed me. At that point, I worked up the courage to pet it. As I did, it allowed me to and I carried it in my arms and fell in love with it. It cuts to the next scene and Im holding this bunny in my arm at a frozen yogurt shop where I remember that I ended up ordering the bunny mango yogurt with passion fruit sauce and started feeding it.

It may have seemed like a Spiritual dream at the time, but I can see enough cohesion of ideas to say it came from God.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Vehicles represent ministry quite a bit I notice. Are you and your family involved in some sort of ministry? Maybe a compassion ministry? I wondered if the ones driving after y'all could represent spiritual warfare. Many times, doing the Lord's work, this happens to scare a Believer out of their work. This fear can hold believers "hostage" in a sense.

Id just encourage you to keep up the good fight if you are spiritually attacked.

Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.
Galatians 6:9

Might be completely off, but good message anyway.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
You were being held hostage. You were set free, only to be followed by the injured bunny. As we approach Passover, the time of our Messiah's passion' many will show more love to the bunny than to YHWH.

YHWH set a day in Leviticus 23, an appointment, with him to remember that day, that he delivered Israel from bondage, forever. His son was sacrificed at the eve of that day, the time of Messiah's passion, as the Pesach lamb, to deliver the world from bondage.

Many ignore YHWH's day of appointment, to celebrate with bunnies on a different day, SUNday.

Perhaps YHWH is reminding you of our appointment with him.
An interpreter of dreams! So, the spirit of Joseph. That is an heavy anointing. More than a gift. A burden.

• Agree
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I don't see anything spiritual in the dream perhaps you have a fear of guns and being kidnapped or worse and the bunny represents a victim of what you fear that was hurt that you at first were afraid of but pushed through your fears and befriended it thus you were made well in it all. The bunny could actually be a part of yourself that has been a victim in the past that you are having trouble dealing with that when you "befriend" and accept will make you again able to love yourself.
It is often when dreams are more confusing and cryptic and make little sense that they are prophetic dreams that are generic as was the dreams that Joseph was told by God that the Pharaoh had.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I believe in spiritual dreams, but I am not seeing any spiritual significance in that of the OP.
I cannot see anywhere in Scripture that God ever guides people through dreams of this nature.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON
This thread has been moved to a more appropriate forum. Please note that the new location's Statement of Purpose:
"This is a safe house forum for those members who believe that the sign gifts are still active today. Criticizing or mocking members who hold that view is not allowed. If you wish to debate whether or not the sign gifts are still active today, please start a thread in the General Theology forum."

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0