Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello friends. I will start off by saying that I feel bad asking for prayers when so many other poor people have much more dire causes. If you clicked on this thread as opposed to another more serious intention, please pray that first.

I humbly ask you, my brethren in Christ, to pray for my spiritual life. I've been through so much lately and for a few days, I just completely gave up my faith. Stupid move. There is no "norm" in my spiritual life either, my parents dislike the Church, I rarely attend services, I have tons of homework and chores which gouge my prayer time, and I have a constant feeling of spiritual inadequacy. I'm rather young too, so I have my parents watching my every move because they think the Church will brainwash me or something and it's annoying as heck.

Please pray for me.

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello friends. I will start off by saying that I feel bad asking for prayers when so many other poor people have much more dire causes. If you clicked on this thread as opposed to another more serious intention, please pray that first.

I humbly ask you, my brethren in Christ, to pray for my spiritual life. I've been through so much lately and for a few days, I just completely gave up my faith. Stupid move. There is no "norm" in my spiritual life either, my parents dislike the Church, I rarely attend services, I have tons of homework and chores which gouge my prayer time, and I have a constant feeling of spiritual inadequacy. I'm rather young too, so I have my parents watching my every move because they think the Church will brainwash me or something and it's annoying as heck.

Please pray for me.

Keep your relationship with Christ growing. It’s the inner relationship, one and one with Him, that causes growth. Whenever your heart cry’s out to Him, answer the call. That desire you have for Christ will do all for you that you want and need to have done. Keep that personal relationship growing, and all you can be is blessed.

Much love and prayers in Christ, Not me

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Father in Heaven understands your struggles, and wants a relationship with you personally. Just remember, no matter what you are going through, He loves you and is right there with you.
Praying for you, may God bless you

Upvote 0