Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, there are. God bless all of the Lord's own, as sometimes what we might do may seem to go un-noticed or spurned. There are so many challenging circumstances,

I'm reminded of a most precious verse that said something to the effect that nothing we do is disregarded, un-noticed, or forgotten by the Lord.

Isn't that precious?

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Let's build one another up in the LORD. There are so many healthy threads to join in with.
Love that Quietbloke, he isn't removed from the benefit of others is just one thing to mention as seen here. More of the Lord's might to you QB!!! Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This forum has done so much for me, and helped to build me up. I feel able to help at the old folks home tomorrow, playing a keyboard, accompanying some songs at a short communion service with people from my Church. It is the first time in a couple of years that I have ventured out of my home to minister to others with my music. I am learning to manage my lung disease too.
Praying for a good morning... the team from Church are all dedicated Christians and it will be so good to share the Lord.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This forum has done so much for me, and helped to build me up. I feel able to help at the old folks home tomorrow, playing a keyboard, accompanying some songs at a short communion service with people from my Church. It is the first time in a couple of years that I have ventured out of my home to minister to others with my music. I am learning to manage my lung disease too.
Praying for a good morning... the team from Church are all dedicated Christians and it will be so good to share the Lord.
Praying God's blessing on your dedicated service 'musicalpilgrim'

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Since "by His stripes we are healed" has fallen into mis-use of others brothers such as "spiritual healing", I ask such to excuse themselves from the agreement, but here Lord, by your tender mercies lest we see yes, they are for real and you are the same yesterday, today and forever - That great Physician to strengthen our members among us with the might that goes and "profiteth all things", rise up within her Lord and give soundness where lame took place, we ask it in that name most-high, Jesus, the wonderful councilor! Amen!

Upvote 0