• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sheriff & Health Dept

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by GOD Shines Forth!, Nov 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,543
    Christian
    Single
    Frustration abounds on both sides. I'll be glad when this thing is done with.

2. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,748
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    See in your mind everyone has the virus, government brainwashing at its best.

3. GoldenBoy89

GoldenBoy89 We're Still Here

+21,261
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    When we’re turning up 150,000 cases a day for weeks on end, yeah... this thing is everywhere.

4. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,049
    Christian
    Private
    good to know trump is god.

5. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,049
    Christian
    Private
    When 204k people get covid in one day and 2k die, and again 1k hospitals are having staff issues....MAYBE JUST MAYBE we should think about the virus and not act like a petulant child because were asked to be grownups and stop trying to kill people.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! My Weakness for His Strength Supporter

+995
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    That wasn't addressed to you, wherefore you missed it.

7. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,748
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Try a hazmat suit, obviously your mask are not working.

8. GOD Shines Forth!

+995
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    You believe all that? Faith!

9. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,049
    Christian
    Private
    Yes I do decide to face reality instead of acting pious and letting thousands die a day rather then actually do something to stop the spread.

10. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,049
    Christian
    Private
    Masks only work if everyone's a grownup and not whiny children complaining about saving lives.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,586
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Cute.

12. GOD Shines Forth!

+995
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Reality as defined for you by others, who you do not know but oddly trust...by faith.

13. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,049
    Christian
    Private
    Most of what we know is only by others, but I can see with my own two eyes, in your reality, thousands of hospitals and news and government agencies, across the entire world have to be making stuff up, for what purpose? People are dying this isn't a game of, "Whose your faith in." it's what can we do to save lives.

14. GOD Shines Forth!

+995
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Your "own eyes" did not see "thousands of hospitals and news and government agencies, across the entire world", did they? Faith!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Jonathan Walkerin

Jonathan Walkerin Well-Known Member

+2,716
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    When you switch the lights off and room gets totally dark your world literally disappears.

Do you call it faith that you predict it will still be there when you switch the lights back on ?

16. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,049
    Christian
    Private
    By that level of argument, you can't believe anything and it's useless. Rather then face reality you rather pretend everything fake.

17. lasthero

lasthero Newbie

+5,473
    Seeker
    I mean, it's possible that the CDC and other organizations are all faking the numbers.

It's possible that all the stories, first-hand accounts, and videos of hospitals overflowing is just made up.

It's possible that every single health official that's spoke about the crisis is lying for some unknown reason.

It's possible that I'm not a real person, but an extremely intelligent hamster typing on a keyboard.

However, since that last thing I mentioned has about as much evidence to support it as the first three, I feel it's reasonable to conclude that they're all bunk, and that, in fact, there is a pandemic ravaging our country, one that is spiraling out of control at record pace, and that it's not some global with 95% of the world conspiring to...I don't even know why you think they'd be faking all this. To make Trump look bad or something like that?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. apogee

apogee Regular Member

+362
    Christian
    Yup, that’s definitely a reasonable assessment. I thought 2016 was bad, 2020 is a whole other level.

19. apogee

apogee Regular Member

+362
    Christian
    government.jpg

20. Par5

Par5 Well-Known Member

+540
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Married
    What you say is true, but Trump doesn't need anyone to do something to make him look bad. He has managed to look bad without any help at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.