Visit site
✟20,427.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Post here if you want to anonymously bless someone for 10 days!
The sign up starts now and ends the 30 at 8:00 PM CT or until I have the right number of people (you can't sign up the 1).
You will start blessing you buddy the 1-10 ANONYMOUSLY! On the 10 you'll send you your buddy final stuff and blessings.
I'll try to send who you will be blessing the night of the night of the 30th.

Contestants

hopeofsalvation
iloveanimals
ayaka
foreverinHisarms
Gazelle
tangeloper
rmw8855
schwarzes_schaf
JPPT1974
Munch
Ariella
NewsBoys

Reactions: Gazelle

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sushi has a Fall Fellowship Buddy Game Sept 23-29 so I would guess that is why people are hesitating. Perhaps changing the dates would help. I read your post and did not sign up because I am already signed up for Sushi's game. I would like to be a part of your game, but I would need a different time frame.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

Sushi614

Hey guys! There is no rule for having multiple buddy games going on at the same time. (Trust me, I've been thru that before) But even still, this game is set up to run from the 1st to the 10th of Oct so its not even going during the same time as mine. Anytime there is a chance to bless others I say lets go for it!

I will reserve my spot for signing up but I have to hold off for a while to confirm. My daughter's 10th B-Day is that week and I may have my family coming in town for the first time. I would hate to not be able to bless my buddy every day during the game. I will know for sure closer to the time but before the cut off.

Thanks for the game DOE. If you have any ?'s or need any help let me know.

Reactions: Gazelle
Upvote 0

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It starts the 1st of Oct. and ends the 10th
You changed it! That is good, but I am going to be gone Oct. 6, 7, 8th so I think I better pass on this one.

Upvote 0

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
sorry..i already signed up for the other buddy game that goes from sept 23-29 and these two overlap, i never sign up for more than one buddy game at a time..then i know who blessed me..but good luck with your game

me too . . . :hug:

Reactions: LoverOfMySoul
Upvote 0

DaughterofEve

a.k.a. DoE
Dec 31, 2005
Georgia
Visit site
✟20,427.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hey guys! There is no rule for having multiple buddy games going on at the same time. (Trust me, I've been thru that before) But even still, this game is set up to run from the 1st to the 10th of Oct so its not even going during the same time as mine. Anytime there is a chance to bless others I say lets go for it!

I will reserve my spot for signing up but I have to hold off for a while to confirm. My daughter's 10th B-Day is that week and I may have my family coming in town for the first time. I would hate to not be able to bless my buddy every day during the game. I will know for sure closer to the time but before the cut off.

Thanks for the game DOE. If you have any ?'s or need any help let me know.
Let me know!

Upvote 0

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Post here if you want to anonymously bless someone for 10 days!

The sign up starts now and ends the 30 at 8:00 PM CT or until I have the right number of people (you can't sign up the 1).
You will start blessing you buddy the 1-10 ANONYMOUSLY! On the 10 you'll send you your buddy final stuff and blessings.
I'll try to send who you will be blessing the night of the night of the 30th.

Contestants

hopeofsalvation

:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.