pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The title of this thread totally made me smile just now! :)

Also, when I go to church early to serve (like today) and am greeted with such warmth, kindness, and energy even at that hour, I can't help but smile ear to ear the entire morning. You can feel God's presence among the amazing people there. I love it. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I grinned when the song I was hoping to hear came on the radio today and when I got to see Ericka all riled up and feisty ;)

:ahah: Listen, I was about to pop a cap in those ladies eyes today (do people still say that? :sorry:). Fur real.

Amber made me smile today! And my pup being cooperative with letting me give her bath tonight when I got home. When I hug her furry squishy neck she smells like Head and Shoulders Clean Rain and that makes me smile too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Reneemo4

Hello God? It's me, Renee...
May 25, 2011
Ontario, Canada
✟16,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
All the CF'ers who cared about me and my sister, and all the reps and pm's that were a result of that.

This thread. Cause it's always good to recognize the great things in our lives!

Reading the other things that make everyone else smile.

My children who are at home babysitting their little cousins and the great fun they're having!!

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So many of you have made me laugh, smile, blush, or grin in the past couple of days. To Ethie, Andrew, Caitlin, Sara, Ericka, Drew, Amber, Donna, Crystal, Fremdin, Wes, Katie, Haylea, white dove, Brandon, Rachel, Allen, Shari, Sasha, and Meg: thank you. :)

Upvote 0