¾ CUP WHITE SUGAR
2 tsp. VANILLA EXTRACT
1 tsp. EACH – BAKING SODA & BAKING POWDER
½ tsp. SALT
2 ¼ CUPS – ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
1 CUP – QUICK COOKING OATS
1 ½ CUP SHREDDED – SWEETENED COCONUT
1 CUP CHOPPED WALNUTS { OPTIONAL }

1 – Preheat oven to 350. Cream together butter and sugars until they are well combined.

2 – Add 1 egg and then mix until it’s fully incorporated. Then add the second egg and the vanilla, and mix everything is evenly incorporated.

3 – Add baking soda, baking powder and salt to the wet mixture. Mix till all is well – distributed.

4 – Add about ½ your flour, and mix until the flour is JUST incorporated. Then scrape down the sides of your bowl, and then add the 2nd ½ of your flour, mixing until just incorporated. You don’t to OVERMIX here or you will have TOUGH COOKIES.

5 – Add oatmeal, coconut, nuts – mixing until JUST INCORPORATED !!

6 – Roll dough into balls or use a cookie scoop to evenly portion out the dough. If your rolling out by hand you will want a ball that is a little over an inch in diamete4r and this should give you 6 dozen cookies. J

7 – Place the dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper leaving a 2 inch space between each cookie. ( I did not use parchment paper ). Bake about 8 – 10 minutes till light brown & puffy on top. You should end up with a moist and very chewy cookie. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes then move to a cooling rack. Then place into a Ziploc bag or airtight container for up to a week.

• Winner
Reactions: MWood

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
1 CUP BUTTER – SLIGHTLY SOFT
1 ¼ CUP PACKED – BROWN SUGAR
¾ CUP WHITE SUGAR
2 tsp. VANILLA EXTRACT
1 tsp. EACH – BAKING SODA & BAKING POWDER
½ tsp. SALT
2 ¼ CUPS – ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
1 CUP – QUICK COOKING OATS
1 ½ CUP SHREDDED – SWEETENED COCONUT
1 CUP CHOPPED WALNUTS { OPTIONAL }

1 – Preheat oven to 350. Cream together butter and sugars until they are well combined.

2 – Add 1 egg and then mix until it’s fully incorporated. Then add the second egg and the vanilla, and mix everything is evenly incorporated.

3 – Add baking soda, baking powder and salt to the wet mixture. Mix till all is well – distributed.

4 – Add about ½ your flour, and mix until the flour is JUST incorporated. Then scrape down the sides of your bowl, and then add the 2nd ½ of your flour, mixing until just incorporated. You don’t to OVERMIX here or you will have TOUGH COOKIES.

5 – Add oatmeal, coconut, nuts – mixing until JUST INCORPORATED !!

6 – Roll dough into balls or use a cookie scoop to evenly portion out the dough. If your rolling out by hand you will want a ball that is a little over an inch in diamete4r and this should give you 6 dozen cookies. J

7 – Place the dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper leaving a 2 inch space between each cookie. ( I did not use parchment paper ). Bake about 8 – 10 minutes till light brown & puffy on top. You should end up with a moist and very chewy cookie. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes then move to a cooling rack. Then place into a Ziploc bag or airtight container for up to a week.

Yummy! Don't delete it. I want to try these and I seldom look at blogs.

Upvote 0