✟24,107.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

My name is Miles. My wife, I and seven children live in Germany but are from the U.S., where I was born and raised in a small town in the woods of Montana. God has blessed me beyond my deserving and I am so thankful for that. However, I know that my brothers and sisters around the world are not as fortunate in many aspects and more so in many aspects as well. Its to that end I have joined this forum, to worship our Savior together with my brothers and sisters from all over the world and to strengthen that bond we all strive to deepen in our hearts. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible, and from learning from all of you as well. In Jesus name may we all strive forward until we are all home.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

My name is Miles. My wife, I and seven children live in Germany but are from the U.S., where I was born and raised in a small town in the woods of Montana. God has blessed me beyond my deserving and I am so thankful for that. However, I know that my brothers and sisters around the world are not as fortunate in many aspects and more so in many aspects as well. Its to that end I have joined this forum, to worship our Savior together with my brothers and sisters from all over the world and to strengthen that bond we all strive to deepen in our hearts. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible, and from learning from all of you as well. In Jesus name may we all strive forward until we are all home.
Welcome. May you find friendship and fellowship here.

Upvote 0