✟12,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know this isn't Christian related but
Yesterday I broke with my long distance girlfriend that I've been dating for two months. She said we're never gonna work things out because she's tried her best and because she's the one who fights for love And she's been through a lot of [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] and she doesn't want more and she's had enough. She said she's looking for someone whos in the same situation as her and understands her, and that it's complicated for someone to love her and she doubts me because she's broken. she's looking for someone that she can be apart of thier broken glass. And she doesn't feel love and she doesn't know if we have memories. Before me she dated one guy from France and another guy from Arizona that one for three and a half years, he cheated on her and she has trust issues. she's always asked me if I've got hoes, she made my new Facebook because I needed a new Facebook, she said I don't tell her I love her enough and I don't show her off. She's unfriended me a couple times and then forgave me. The truth is I do love her and maybe I'm not saying it enough or she wants to feel secure but I wanna help her heal from the past. I don't wanna be the next heartbreak. I wanna be the person that she trusts and we have a great relationship. Maybe I don't know how to be a boyfriend, maybe I'm not affectionate enough. I really wanna convince her that I really do love her and that I'm not the next guy that she broke up with cause of issues. I want to work things out Instead of breaking up. I wanna convince her that I can help heal her. What kind of things should I say to possibly convince her and she can see my point of view too? Like maybe even a sample paragraph? Should I cut her off for 30 day's?

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I know this isn't Christian related but
Yesterday I broke with my long distance girlfriend that I've been dating for two months. She said we're never gonna work things out because she's tried her best and because she's the one who fights for love And she's been through a lot of [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] and she doesn't want more and she's had enough. She said she's looking for someone whos in the same situation as her and understands her, and that it's complicated for someone to love her and she doubts me because she's broken. she's looking for someone that she can be apart of thier broken glass. And she doesn't feel love and she doesn't know if we have memories. Before me she dated one guy from France and another guy from Arizona that one for three and a half years, he cheated on her and she has trust issues. she's always asked me if I've got hoes, she made my new Facebook because I needed a new Facebook, she said I don't tell her I love her enough and I don't show her off. She's unfriended me a couple times and then forgave me. The truth is I do love her and maybe I'm not saying it enough or she wants to feel secure but I wanna help her heal from the past. I don't wanna be the next heartbreak. I wanna be the person that she trusts and we have a great relationship. Maybe I don't know how to be a boyfriend, maybe I'm not affectionate enough. I really wanna convince her that I really do love her and that I'm not the next guy that she broke up with cause of issues. I want to work things out Instead of breaking up. I wanna convince her that I can help heal her. What kind of things should I say to possibly convince her and she can see my point of view too? Like maybe even a sample paragraph? Should I cut her off for 30 day's?
Difficult to show affection when you have a long-distance relationship

Upvote 0

Jok

Jul 9, 2019
Indiana
✟42,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
“You can’t go the distance with too much resistance” Billy Joel

That is a huge amount of resistance going on for something that’s only two months old! I would definitely be scared away if someone was reassuring me that I’m not the type of person that could ever love them.

Upvote 0