Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'd rather watch Cake Boss. People will be watching Bristol for the same reason they watched her mother, to watch a train wreck.

The train has already wrecked. This would be like watching the clean-up get botched. More sad than anything.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She attended Community College but have no idea how long she went. But she may not need college due to her celebrity status

Judging by the ratings, she probably needs to reconsider the value of having a marketable skill. Her charisma rates about 1.5 on a 10 scale. I'm sure she's a good kid and has good intentions, which is why the celebrity reality show business isn't for her.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Bristol's blog post was actually well reasoned and written. It can be read in it's entirety for context here. She makes a goo point

No she does not. It is total garbage. Both when it comes to facts and logic.

On the facts end there was not significant discussion about concerns that Palin might submit to her husband on political issues.

When it comes to logic the failure is larger. There is a huge gap between submit to and listen to. Obama listened to what his daughters said about how the current situation impacted the families of their friends.

BTW the classic case of concerns of how ones faith might impact their ability to be president was about a LIBERAL, not a conservative. Quite the opposite of what Palin claims. But then Kennedy was before her time. But I'll bet Obama's daughters are familiar with that piece of history.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Judging by the ratings, she probably needs to reconsider the value of having a marketable skill. Her charisma rates about 1.5 on a 10 scale. I'm sure she's a good kid and has good intentions, which is why the celebrity reality show business isn't for her.

Long term for sure. Short term milking the cow before it runs dry maigh make more sense, as long as she banks the money so she can have the time amd funds to acquire a real skill later.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No she does not. It is total garbage. Both when it comes to facts and logic.

On the facts end there was not significant discussion about concerns that Palin might submit to her husband on political issues.

When it comes to logic the failure is larger. There is a huge gap between submit to and listen to. Obama listened to what his daughters said about how the current situation impacted the families of their friends.

BTW the classic case of concerns of how ones faith might impact their ability to be president was about a LIBERAL, not a conservative. Quite the opposite of what Palin claims. But then Kennedy was before her time. But I'll bet Obama's daughters are familiar with that piece of history.
Let it suffice to say that I respectfully disagree with your conclusions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BleedingHeart

Feb 1, 2011
Grand Blanc, Michigan
✟2,049.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I thought that was a protected class amongst libs?

I suppose when Republicans demonize single mothers as being loose, "liberated" in quotes, and being incentivized by welfare checks, and Democrats say nothing about them, that could be interpreted as seeing them as a protected class.

Upvote 0

RedPaddy

Jun 1, 2012
✟3,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I suppose when Republicans demonize single mothers as being loose, "liberated" in quotes, and being incentivized by welfare checks, and Democrats say nothing about them, that could be interpreted as seeing them as a protected class.
"Democrats say nothing" ROFL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katautumn

Prodigal Daughter
May 14, 2015
Atlanta, GA
✟24,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married