Dec 18, 2005
✟34,309.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Re: reservedness -- that can often be from how he grew up.

I still have this feeling whenever I talk about spiritual matters that as soon as something's stated, it often seems less than true by putting it into words. That can be part of the problem: spirituality is very hard to put into words.

Upvote 0

LaShae

Servant of The Lord
Jun 18, 2011
✟15,227.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm in the same boat you are, although we're engaged and not married yet. Fiance just isn't interested in church right now! I don't nag about it as I think that would be the worst thing to do with him. Try to tell him how great it went at church for the day, etc. I hope that this also works for you, you've gotten some great advice here.
Thank you for your insight and letting me know that this seems to be a common thing between new christians. I have faiththat he will come around in his on time with God. Have a blessed day.:)

Upvote 0

LaShae

Servant of The Lord
Jun 18, 2011
✟15,227.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayer. Have you heard of Lee Strobel? When he married his wife they weren't Christians, she became a Christian and this left him angry. He has several books out and has a couple of documentaries available on Netflix.
I really appreciate the resources that you have given I will be sure to check them out. I am also relying on faith and patience through the Lord right now. Thank you again and have a blessed day.:)

Upvote 0