Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
And a major precept of many native American religions involves peyote or other drug use. Yet there has never been a bring your peyote to school day.

Personally I am getting tired of Christians invading my peace by trying to spread their faith by knocking on my door. Some day I'll cease being polite and I'd sure those same Christians will insist that I am evil.
I finally had to tell the traveling band of evangelizers to mark my name and address as 'Do Not Contact...Ever' or I would file a complaint of trespass and harassment against them. I was polite but serious.

It seems to have worked very well. That was the last I saw of them.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
what’s a Darwinian bible ? Science Textbooks teach summarized lessons on what scientists have already learned about nature? If you want to learn science you have to have at least a working understanding of older research and what it has already figured out.

PS no one cares what Darwin said. his research is old enough to get just a brief summary in middle and high school. That’s not studying evolution, as evolution is a multidisciplinary graduate level field.

.( I swear I don’t understand creationists at all)
Whats there not to understand? They get their science from bearded men who are long dead, so of course they assume that "evolutionists" have their own bearded man who they believe in.

Upvote 0

SaintCody777

The young, curious Berean
Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Why do you bring it? Do you have breaks in between class where you have free time to read it, and actually read it? Or it is a display of your religion?

I have only one class a day and then I have hours of free time to do my homework and studies. I also take advantage of this time to read the Bible. I usually read it in a quiet lounge on a comfy sofa or in the library.

Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Emmylouwho

Sep 5, 2019
New York
✟16,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Widowed