Bright Idea!!!

T

TrustAndObey

alethakeys said:
hey ppls i have an idea.. i like to look at ppls cf characters to see what they have and why.. 4 example i have a lilly cuz i was born in may! Soooo i was thinking wouldnt it be a great idea to have like a banner or t shirt or something made to represent SDA? let meknow what u think?

I did find a t-shirt that has a big "7" on it. Anyone that knows me, or my faith, will know that's referring to the 7th day....so hopefully in a small way I'm showing my faith with what I'm wearing. LOL

I picked the shirt with the "7" not only because of the 7th day. I see so many occurrences in the Bible where God showed His special favor for the number 7.

In "real" life my husband and I are saving money to open a t-shirt business. We're going to specialize in t-shirts that have short and simple messages about the Sabbath! We'd also like to take our business online and let people order shirts that have their favorite Bible verse on them. Please pray that we are able to get this business off the ground and get the message "out there".

Sabbath will be here in a few short hours and I'm ready! Lord, thank you so much for this special time with you every week!

Upvote 0

smooze

Contributor
Mar 4, 2005
Visit site
✟95,567.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Private
leo schreven said "7" was a good number but the world and Satan have turned it to represent "luck" 777. See how Satan conterfeits GOD's words with puny lies. By the blood of Jesus blood i cast the demon of gambling and luck and cast it to the place Jesus has prepared!

Upvote 0

Windmill

Legend
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
New Zealand
Visit site
✟38,797.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, my sisters favourite number is 7. Not only was she born on the 7th of April, but its Gods special number, so she loves it :p Jonathan, I didn't realise 777 was supposed to be lucky O_O I'll admit, I have a "lucky" number ;) it isn't really lucky. But one time, we were playing life (the board game) and my sister had heaps of money and was going to win. I made it to the end with not much money. So, in an attempt to win, I put all my money on the number 4 and spun the wheel, and it landed on 4, so I won automatically. My sister was completely gutted, and I was stoaked! XD So its become my favourite number ever since.

Yes, what peoples characters wear shows a big part of their personality. Uhm, for me, I like to think of myself as Gods messenger, going to my atheist school, starting discussions about evolution/creation... not like in your face (though the mere mention of the super natural they scream is pushing it down their throats, but yes, it is perfectly acceptable to be taught evolution which even scientifically makes sense) but still. The shoes, well, I just like those shoes, they are comfortable and on CF cheap XD The smile? I'm rather kid-ish. Those lips don't really suit me. The keyblade, 'cos I like kingdom hearts (though... starting to wonder about it spiritually) the t-shirt because there was nothing else better and the pants 'cos I love 3/4 pants, versitile, comfortable... perfect =) Oh, and gotta have bob and larry. Veggie tales is just too funny XD And the brace face shield, because I'm currently a brace face (for another 3 months) power to the braces!

I'd love an adventist icon. It'd so replace that icon on my shirt currently.

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
alethakeys
quot-by-right.gif

I think that is an awesome suggestion!! Do we tell the addies about it or what? I'm too new in these parts to know!!!! lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums