enroute
✟1,404,424.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I agree with all of your post here. No the beast is not Gog. Gog will be destroyed as Ezekiel 38,39 says.The beast WILL take Jerusalem. He is not Gog. Gog will be destroyed.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You wouldneed to study revelation abit more.
The beast is cast into a lake of fire 1000 years before Gog invades Israel.Only those who are given the revelation of Jesus Christ undetstand this fact.

Revelation 20:4 Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
Revelation 20:5 The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection.
Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.
Revelation 20:7 When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison,
Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore.
Revelation 20:9 And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Following the text of Ezekiel 38-39, walk me through the text of why I have it wrong.

Here is what I say...

Gog/Magog takes place - Ezekiel 38
Gog's army is destroyed - Ezekiel 39:4
Then the cleanup, followed by 7 years - Ezekiel 39:9-16
Then the 7 years
Then Armageddon - Ezekiel 39:17-20
Jesus returned to earth - Ezekiel 39:21-29.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if you have been watching the brexit activity in parliament the last week, but it has been astounding to watch. The UK was under the Brexit plan scheduled to leave the EU by March 29, 2019. Brexit was voted on by public referendum two years ago, and the two years to exit deadline was to provide for an orderly exit.

Well, there now is anything but orderly, and has become a really big mess. There is an extension, not well defined, in theory that parliament voted for, a few days ago - but it is contingent to being approved by the EU - which is highly questionable as PM May has to go to brussels to seek the extension, that they will approve, and if there are stipulations.

What has this got to do with bible prophecy? Well, there is not anything in bible prophecy, directly imo. Except the fourth kingdom in Daniel 2 will be not so unified in the end times.

Also, Italy is getting rebellious, because the way the EU has to approve all the member states budgets. Which means every countries fate is in the hands of some unelected bureacrates.

Which leads me think that this discontent is going to push the EU to reorganize into the ten kings, leader, form of the government of Daniel 7's fourth kingdom.

Or..these are all the empires leading up to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD. Therefore a fulfilled prophesy.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if you have been watching the brexit activity in parliament the last week, but it has been astounding to watch. The UK was under the Brexit plan scheduled to leave the EU by March 29, 2019. Brexit was voted on by public referendum two years ago, and the two years to exit deadline was to provide for an orderly exit.

Well, there now is anything but orderly, and has become a really big mess. There is an extension, not well defined, in theory that parliament voted for, a few days ago - but it is contingent to being approved by the EU - which is highly questionable as PM May has to go to brussels to seek the extension, that they will approve, and if there are stipulations.

What has this got to do with bible prophecy? Well, there is not anything in bible prophecy, directly imo. Except the fourth kingdom in Daniel 2 will be not so unified in the end times.

Also, Italy is getting rebellious, because the way the EU has to approve all the member states budgets. Which means every countries fate is in the hands of some unelected bureacrates.

Which leads me think that this discontent is going to push the EU to reorganize into the ten kings, leader, form of the government of Daniel 7's fourth kingdom.

Rome was the beast. Now there are many beasts. Approaching (or here) is the era where "Adam" is fulfilled.

Brexit is related to the financial systems of the order of the beast, mammon is it's food. Like two dogs fighting over a piece of meat, so it is with exiting an existing trade deal.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Following the text of Ezekiel 38-39, walk me through the text of why I have it wrong.

Here is what I say...

Gog/Magog takes place - Ezekiel 38
Gog's army is destroyed - Ezekiel 39:4
Then the cleanup, followed by 7 years - Ezekiel 39:9-16
Then the 7 years
Then Armageddon - Ezekiel 39:17-20
Jesus returned to earth - Ezekiel 39:21-29.

Jesus walked you through it and you kept your eyes shut andyour ears shut the entire time.
Try reading what the revelation reveals just a few more times and try to listen to Jesus.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You fellas just dont understand the nature of the beast.-ISLAM
You say this just days after what happened in NZ? How lacking in compassion (and knowledge). Your words have power - and you really should employ some wisdom in how you use your words.

There're close parallels to radical/extremist/fundamentalist religions of ALL kinds - likewise there are close parallels to every peace-loving interpretation of world religions (love your neighbor as yourself).

The video below is from a discussion that occurred after the London Mosque attack in 2017. If you don't recall the details of that, the imam of the Mosque actually protected the attacker from further retaliatory attacks of violence. You tell me which "side" displays evil - the murderer or the victims (that were innocent praying Muslims). If you continue to believe it's the Muslims....then please point out to me their "evil" behavior.

From CNN article in 2017:
The imam of a Muslim center in London has been praised for his "bravery and courage" in stopping an angry crowd turning on the driver involved in a van attack.

One person died and eight people were wounded, two seriously, after the vehicle rammed into people leaving Ramadan prayers in Finsbury Park, north London, in the early hours of Monday morning.
Imam Mohammed Mahmoud, of the Muslim Welfare House, has been hailed a hero for stepping in to protect the suspected attacker, a 48-year-old man, telling the furious mob: "Do not touch him."

Eyewitnesses told CNN that they saw a group of bystanders drag the driver out of the white van, pin him to the ground and hit him.

Toufik Kacimi, CEO of the Muslim Welfare House, a community center and mosque near the scene, told CNN that the imam "went quickly and grabbed the guy because the people there were trying to hit and kick the guy, but he saved him, and kept him safe until the police arrived."
Witness Hussain Ali, 28, told the Press Association that "the leader of the mosque said 'You do not touch him'. He was sitting and holding him like that, people kept holding him."
Mahmoud's actions in shielding the driver are said to have quietened a potentially dangerous situation, and helped save lives.
Speaking to the media later on Monday, the imam downplayed his actions, insisting that he had not acted alone.

"There were a group of brothers who were calm and collected and managed to calm people down and to extinguish any flames of anger or mob rule that would have taken charge had this group of mature brothers not stepped in," he said. ~ Imam hailed a hero for protecting van attacker - CNN

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, no, no. Brexit has NOTHING to do with biblical prophecy. Nor will so-called 10 nations coalition you are desperately looking for within your fantasy Revised Roman Empire. Not at all. You need to learn to allow Scripture be it own interpretation. God's interpreter. Not World news interpret Scripture.

Why must you keep coming up with different kind of speculations and theories every time after watching 6 o'clock news. This is NOT how we find truth this way, people!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

notreligus

Site Supporter
Jun 19, 2006
✟97,792.00
Faith
Non-Denom

This is not to downplay the Brexit situation, but having watched Prime Minister's Questions, which is televised live in the United States (or shown by video replay) by C-SPAN I can say that there are always theatrics among the Members of Parliament (MPs). There is always an issue. Right now they are trying to avoid an uprising between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Right now there is a "soft border" (i.e. no checkpoints) and the Brits fear that when they leave the EU a hard border will be in place again which will cause a war between the North and South of Ireland as was suffered for many years. This was the capital of terrorism for a long time. If you've followed this story then you've heard about a "Backstop" and a "Trade Union," which is an agreement concerning imports and exports. The Republic of Ireland plans to stay in the EU but the northern part of Ireland will remain in the United Kingdom.

I suggest everyone stop worrying about Dispensational scenarios, of which there is seemingly no end. God is in control. Neither Trump nor Theresa May are going to bring the Lord back.

Spend some time reading the history of Zionism, starting with the late 1800s, in particular. Find out how Galveston, Texas was once proposed as the homeland for the Jews and 10,000 did go there and settle. Find out how the United States and England both declined to take Jews offered by Germany in lieu of their putting them into camps. Hitler's goal was that they just be gone. Find out how Britain gained control of Palestine after WWII. Find out how the Brits were in great financial debt to the United States and the U.S. pressured the Brits to turn over Palestine to the Jews who were so displaced after WWII. Find out how 750,000 Palestinians were forced to leave homes and businesses and go live homeless and in poverty. Find out that many of them were Christians who had their homes destroyed and churches burned. You might stop reading so much "prophecy." Compare what Jack Van Impe was teaching about the antichrist when his teachings were first published on vinyl records instead of CD's and DVD's. A local guy was teaching for years that Saddam Hussein was the Beast. George Bush said that Saddam caused oil prices to rise. That was a lie. The Saudis didn't like Saddam's lowering of prices by dumping oil at cheap prices and causing them to lose profits. Iraq was NOT a member of OPEC. Things are not always as they seem.

Upvote 0

notreligus

Site Supporter
Jun 19, 2006
✟97,792.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No, no, no. Brexit has NOTHING to do with biblical prophecy. Nor will so-called 10 nations coalition you are desperately looking for within your fantasy Revised Roman Empire. Not at all. You need to learn to allow Scripture be it own interpretation. God's interpretation. Not World news interpret Scripture.

Why must you keep coming up with different kind of speculations and theories every time after watching 6 o'clock news. This is NOT how we find truth this way, people!
I think you may have once posted at a Messianic forum which was run under the ministry of Z.L. (now deceased) but someone else may have had your screen name there. Anyway, I agree.

I never cease to be amazed at how those who believe these prophecy teachings and various end-times scenarios are willing to accept that Jesus will come back to rule over the Jews and cast the Gentiles into the back seat under a secondary position. Law will be restored with animal sacrifices, according to these teachings and no one seems to notice or even care. Did Jesus Christ reconcile ALL of mankind or not? That's what you'd better figure out. Are we still under the Old Covenant? Those who are looking for Jesus to reign over a temporary 1,000 year kingdom believe so, and they claim that the New Covenant is for the Jews when Jesus returns to rule over them. Some Dispys think that the Gentiles will have been raptured to Heaven and never sit foot on the Earth again - EVER! These things are manufactured beliefs and not from Scripture.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You say this just days after what happened in NZ? How lacking in compassion (and knowledge). Your words have power - and you really should employ some wisdom in how you use your words.

There're close parallels to radical/extremist/fundamentalist religions of ALL kinds - likewise there are close parallels to every peace-loving interpretation of world religions (love your neighbor as yourself).

The video below is from a discussion that occurred after the London Mosque attack in 2017. If you don't recall the details of that, the imam of the Mosque actually protected the attacker from further retaliatory attacks of violence. You tell me which "side" displays evil - the murderer or the victims (that were innocent praying Muslims). If you continue to believe it's the Muslims....then please point out to me their "evil" behavior.

The imam of a Muslim center in London has been praised for his "bravery and courage" in stopping an angry crowd turning on the driver involved in a van attack.

One person died and eight people were wounded, two seriously, after the vehicle rammed into people leaving Ramadan prayers in Finsbury Park, north London, in the early hours of Monday morning.
Imam Mohammed Mahmoud, of the Muslim Welfare House, has been hailed a hero for stepping in to protect the suspected attacker, a 48-year-old man, telling the furious mob: "Do not touch him."

Eyewitnesses told CNN that they saw a group of bystanders drag the driver out of the white van, pin him to the ground and hit him.

Toufik Kacimi, CEO of the Muslim Welfare House, a community center and mosque near the scene, told CNN that the imam "went quickly and grabbed the guy because the people there were trying to hit and kick the guy, but he saved him, and kept him safe until the police arrived."
Witness Hussain Ali, 28, told the Press Association that "the leader of the mosque said 'You do not touch him'. He was sitting and holding him like that, people kept holding him."
Mahmoud's actions in shielding the driver are said to have quietened a potentially dangerous situation, and helped save lives.
Speaking to the media later on Monday, the imam downplayed his actions, insisting that he had not acted alone.

"There were a group of brothers who were calm and collected and managed to calm people down and to extinguish any flames of anger or mob rule that would have taken charge had this group of mature brothers not stepped in," he said. ~ Imam hailed a hero for protecting van attacker - CNN

So you know nothing about islam.
Have you ever read the quran or hadith where it talks about attacking and killing the dajjal military in Jerusalem?

Do you even have a clue as to what muslims are comanded to do to jews ?
Tell us what you know about the hadith.
Please show us that you are not ignorant of islam.
What are the signs muslims are to look for before attacking the armed forces of Dajjal and taking Jerusalem ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think you may have once posted at a Messianic forum which was run under the ministry of Z.L. (now deceased) but someone else may have had your screen name there. Anyway, I agree.

I do not recall visiting or posting at any "Messianic Forum" I do not know who Z.L. is.

I never cease to be amazed at how those who believe these prophecy teachings and various end-times scenarios are willing to accept that Jesus will come back to rule over the Jews and cast the Gentiles into the back seat under a secondary position. Law will be restored with animal sacrifices, according to these teachings and no one seems to notice or even care. Did Jesus Christ reconcile ALL of mankind or not? That's what you'd better figure out. Are we still under the Old Covenant? Those who are looking for Jesus to reign over a temporary 1,000 year kingdom believe so, and they claim that the New Covenant is for the Jews when Jesus returns to rule over them. Some Dispys think that the Gentiles will have been raptured to Heaven and never sit foot on the Earth again - EVER! These things are manufactured beliefs and not from Scripture.

Agreed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,700.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hey Elder Brother :) The scientists are predicting a micronova of our sun, and I can really see how that would devastate all of our technology and change our world dramatically. But I don't think it will be very soon as this Brexit thing has not been settled yet. I think also that the EU right now is not quite right as @Douggg has observed. Though we have clears prophecies of what will happen, we are in the dark about when.
Brexit is just a side issue, of no prophetic significance.
The OWG will be a world confederation of 10 regions, not nations as we have today.

The forthcoming Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, that will force the nations to relinquish their sovereignty, is the Day that we cannot know when it will happen. It will come unexpectedly, without warning, except that we who study the Prophetic Word, can and should know what it will be and what to do when it happens.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Please show us that you are not ignorant of Islam.
Please list the signs Muslims are to look for before attacking Dajjals armed forces in Jerusalem.

Revelation 11:6 These witnesses have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall during the days of their prophecy, and power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish.
Revelation 11:7 When the two witnesses have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them.

Do you know anything about Islam at all?
According to Islam.When Muslims kill these who are torturing them,who is said to kill the Dajjal?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am not even preterist. :)
This thread has no restrictions.

Separately, if people would put their general belief mechanism below their screen-name, it is helpful to others. Mine, for example, is futurist, non dispensationalist.

Isn't your belief mechanism "idealism" ?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus walked you through it and you kept your eyes shut andyour ears shut the entire time.
Try reading what the revelation reveals just a few more times and try to listen to Jesus.
uh, I don't think your are Jesus. I am going to start a new thread for posters like yourself to show me how I have missed it, regarding a walk through of Ezekiel 38-39, with your walk through of Ezekiel 38-39 text.

Upvote 0