✟15,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I would like to ask for intercession on a few issues. I have an mother who is inherently evil and a grand high dark witch. She has plagued my life with evil since birth and I was finally able to physically cut her off / out of my life around 10 years ago, all due to the support of my very, very spiritual husband. He has fasted and prayed for me / with me for years and she has punished him by not allowing him to get a visa. He has visa issues currently.

She has put spiritual blockers on his case. We have applied twice for a spousal visa and been refused twice. This has been truly heartbreaking.

We know it’s my mother behind it all as we’ve seen countless visions and dreams of her efforts to destroy us. They have been monumental.

I am at my wits end and don’t know what to do any more. I’m tired. I am struggling to go through another application process as it’s draining us mentally and spiritually.

We need prayers and just favour and breakthrough.

I cannot begin to list the things I have gone through with this woman, she is true and pure evil incarnate.

I know God is more powerful than her but I’m struggling with having hope and faith. I’m even struggling with grasping what to live for as we’ve been in this war for so long.

Please help!

Long Island Pilgrim

Supporter
Jan 30, 2016
NY
✟67,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Louise,

I have prayed as you requested . I certainly can relate to prolonged battles with evil and I have great compassion for you, especially on the heartbreak of having an evil Mother. You are not alone in your spiritual battle sister . I've also heard countless other stories of a similar nature so I know that the battle that you speak of is real!

The enclosed video may help with binding those evil entities. The young man genuinly seems to have an anointing on this message.

This is one of my favorite sciptures . Appropriate and claim these words for yourself.
Isaiah 54:17
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

May God confort and deliver you and your husband from the enemy.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello,

I would like to ask for intercession on a few issues. I have an mother who is inherently evil and a grand high dark witch. She has plagued my life with evil since birth and I was finally able to physically cut her off / out of my life around 10 years ago, all due to the support of my very, very spiritual husband. He has fasted and prayed for me / with me for years and she has punished him by not allowing him to get a visa. He has visa issues currently.

She has put spiritual blockers on his case. We have applied twice for a spousal visa and been refused twice. This has been truly heartbreaking.

We know it’s my mother behind it all as we’ve seen countless visions and dreams of her efforts to destroy us. They have been monumental.

I am at my wits end and don’t know what to do any more. I’m tired. I am struggling to go through another application process as it’s draining us mentally and spiritually.

We need prayers and just favour and breakthrough.

I cannot begin to list the things I have gone through with this woman, she is true and pure evil incarnate.

I know God is more powerful than her but I’m struggling with having hope and faith. I’m even struggling with grasping what to live for as we’ve been in this war for so long.

Please help!
I will pray for you. And the Lord led me to put you on the list of people I pray for every day.

Let me know if you want to talk in a private PM. I can offer support and advice, because I have had to go through intense spiritual struggles, which the Lord has overcome for me.

In Christ,
Em

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, so often the focus is on the power of the Evil One, the enemy, and the people following them. So much energy is exerted in this focus that results in frustration. Instead of attacking the enemy, might they consider just submitting to You, spending time with You, resting and trusting in You, standing behind Your shield, rejoicing in You, and listening to You as they read and meditate on Your written Word. James 4:7. Guide them when to rest only in You if 2 Chronicles 20:15 is the case, or when to truly attack the enemy in Your power and authority using "the sword of the Lord" (Ephesians 6:17) fighting the "good fight of faith" (1 Timothy 6:12). May they consider Matthew 6:33-34; Proverbs 3:5-6; Philippians 4:11 and Philippians 4:19. Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray for you to get favor in the visa in a timely way, for your mother's curses to all be cursed and fall flat, for you to have healing from the past, and for you and your husband to have peace and reassurance that the Father is taking care of you and protecting you from your mother.

Upvote 0