Aug 18, 2012
✟1,389,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had not heard of her until she announced her candidacy.

"First elected to Congress in 2012, Gabbard is an Army National Guard veteran who served in Iraq, making her one of the first two female combat veterans ever to serve in Congress. She is also the first Hindu ever elected to Congress."

"There is one main issue that is central to the rest, and that is the issue of war and peace. I look forward to being able to get into this and to talk about it in depth when we make our announcement,"

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Announces She's Running For President In 2020

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"First elected to Congress in 2012, Gabbard is an Army National Guard veteran who served in Iraq, making her one of the first two female combat veterans ever to serve in Congress. She is also the first Hindu ever elected to Congress."

"There is one main issue that is central to the rest, and that is the issue of war and peace. I look forward to being able to get into this and to talk about it in depth when we make our announcement,"

I know who she is. She was one of the 4,000 veterans who went to Standing Rock two years ago to protect the water protectors against the brutality of the militarized police and National Guard.

Tulsi Gabbard Will Deploy With Fellow Vets to Stand With Standing Rock

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Hawaiian.... oh, sure. Probably another Obama cousin from Kenya.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
She's done and said a few iffy things regarding Syria and torture, so I can't get on board wholeheartedly. But I'll give her a chance to explain herself and where she is now, like she has over her conversion in favor of SSM.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DidYouSaySomething

Dec 4, 2018
LA
✟10,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
She's done and said a few iffy things regarding Syria and torture, so I can't get on board wholeheartedly. But I'll give her a chance to explain herself and where she is now, like she has over her conversion in favor of SSM.

she is consistently anti war. tulsi called out US intervention in syria and wants to pull troops out of the middle east. easily the best democrat candidate and would easily beat trump

Upvote 0