Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been to Israel and think it is the best country in the World, even better than my own and although I love the country and it's people what most people don't realise is that not only is Israel about to get their third temple and are on there way to becoming the World's top Superpower but once the temple is built it will have a new High Priest who will actually rule over Israel as well, as by that stage they will be a fully fledged theocracy. He will be the most powerful man in the world (To some degree) and will fulfil End Times Prophesy as he will also be in charge of the second oldest religion on Earth (Judaism) and will therefore be preaching that the Jewish Messiah (Messiah son of Joseph ) will soon come to the Earth but unwittingly or otherwise what he won't realise is that this is a false prophecy because it is Jesus who is returning, which will make him the False Prophet who is also known as the Worthless Shepherd in Zechariah 11:17 and the Dajjal in Islamic prophesy. Just remember that each time you support Israel you are not only helping to fulfil End Times prophecy but also the second oldest false religion in the World. Here is the news of the selection process of the high priest that has begun:

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/74772/sanhedrin-appoints-high-priest-preparation-third-temple/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=9db55e7d74-BIN_#ddqfoMOj08RkLhXk.97 …

More info on the third temple:
New Details Emerging on the Rebuilt Altar of the Jewish Holy Temple

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: tranquil

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith