Breaking news from the holy land-,y mom coming to Yeshua?

HayaLovesYeshua

Aug 27, 2006
Israel
Visit site
✟8,052.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Shalom ya'll!!
I'm sorry for the new thread...I'm just a new member, and make a noise..ay..rude! forgive me, but I had too!!:sigh:
Well. yesterday I read 1 John 4:7-21 with my mama...John talkd there about LOVE...how sweet and holy is to love God and your brother!!! we should love our friends/brothers/sisters in da faith!!
Before I went to sleep I prayed for her that God will give her heart of flesh..
Today we talked about the the bible, prayers..etc...she asked me to give her the NT [even she can see it everytime in my room or in another rooms lol] to read it...she said she'll start to read from the begining!!
Pray for her, hi?
Her name is Ester!!
Love ya guys!
Be blessed,
Haya.

MattyJames

Aug 13, 2005
✟8,944.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
My eyes are watering up for you Haya...and my heart is acheing for your mother. May HaShem give complete unity to your house.

I will pray hard for you, for what ever its worth.

Keep up the faith, be strong and of good courage. May you be given wisdom from above and the words to speak.

regards to you Haya,

Matt James

Upvote 0

HayaLovesYeshua

Aug 27, 2006
Israel
Visit site
✟8,052.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Amen,
Thanks guys for your blessing, I appreciate it..yes,I do!!
I really need God's widsom..I fee like God is working on my mom's heart..and it's awesome...
Oh, on Sunday I'm coming back to school...so I don't wanna bother ya, guys, but...would you say a little pray for me?
Thanks a lot...!!
Shabbat Shalom in Yeshua,
Haya.

Upvote 0

CovenantRay

Jun 6, 2005
Columbus, Ohio, USA
✟15,988.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Blessed are you, L-RD G-d, King of the universe, who has made us aware of Your presence! Soften the heart of Ester, open her eyes to see the Truth of Your Word. Let her know that Y'shua is the Messiah that she needs and awaken the Ruach HaKodesh within her. In the name of Y'shua I pray.

Amen!

CovenantRay :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Blessed are you, L-RD G-d, King of the universe, who has made us aware of Your presence! Soften the heart of Ester, open her eyes to see the Truth of Your Word. Let her know that Y'shua is the Messiah that she needs and awaken the Ruach HaKodesh within her. In the name of Y'shua I pray.

Amen!

:amen::prayer:
and bless Haya in school to ABBA:pray:

Upvote 0

Sephania

Jan 7, 2004
✟16,387.00
Haya, thank you for posting this and giving us the opportunity ( at least most of us are from US) to lift up these requests before the throne, on Shabbat here. I know HaShem listens carefully and when I pray towards Israel tonight and towards Yerushayim, I know he will hear for he has promised, back to King Shlomo.

May your Love for Moschiah grow stronger and may his spirit may you glow like Moshe so that others who see you will ask as you return to school.

:hug:

~zayit

Upvote 0

Sephania

Jan 7, 2004
✟16,387.00

Amen!

:prayer: Amein!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MattyJames

Aug 13, 2005
✟8,944.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Haya, thank you for posting this and giving us the opportunity ( at least most of us are from US) to lift up these requests before the throne, on Shabbat here. I know HaShem listens carefully and when I pray towards Israel tonight and towards Yerushayim, I know he will hear for he has promised, back to King Shlomo.

May your Love for Moschiah grow stronger and may his spirit may you glow like Moshe so that others who see you will ask as you return to school.

:hug:

~zayit

Amen and Amen :prayer:

Upvote 0