BREAKING: Hunter Biden text messages reveal eugenic views on abortion: ‘veto the sperm’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
‘I think women should be able to veto the sperm a man purposely or accidentally released into a woman’s v----a with her consent and often without her consent,’ the President’s son wrote in a 2018 text message.

June 15, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — As the U.S. bishops debate permitting Holy Communion for abortion-pushing President Joe Biden, the Biden family has been embroiled in a new abortion controversy as text messages from the President’s son have revealed his eugenic views on abortion.

“I think women should be able to veto the sperm a man purposely or accidentally released into a woman’s v----a with her consent and often without her consent,” wrote Hunter Biden in a 2018 text message. The crude language is nothing new for those familiar with the laptop’s contents, which include lewd photos and video, along with the evidence of what many call treasonous behavior on the part both of the Biden family and the FBI which concealed it.

Continued below.
BREAKING: Hunter Biden text messages reveal eugenic views on abortion: ‘veto the sperm’

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
‘I think women should be able to veto the sperm a man purposely or accidentally released into a woman’s v----a with her consent and often without her consent,’ the President’s son wrote in a 2018 text message.

June 15, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — As the U.S. bishops debate permitting Holy Communion for abortion-pushing President Joe Biden, the Biden family has been embroiled in a new abortion controversy as text messages from the President’s son have revealed his eugenic views on abortion.

“I think women should be able to veto the sperm a man purposely or accidentally released into a woman’s v----a with her consent and often without her consent,” wrote Hunter Biden in a 2018 text message. The crude language is nothing new for those familiar with the laptop’s contents, which include lewd photos and video, along with the evidence of what many call treasonous behavior on the part both of the Biden family and the FBI which concealed it.

Continued below.

I can't imagine having a text conversation where that kind of thing comes up. It seems like a "only in person and only while you're drinking" kind of thing.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't imagine having a text conversation where that kind of thing comes up. It seems like a "only in person and only while you're drinking" kind of thing.
It's discussed in this forum.

Upvote 0