Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t know. It seems like students should be tough minded enough not to swallow what is jammed down their throats politically at the colleges and universities they attend. Case in point: the U of I was pretty liberal when I attended it as an undergrad in 75-82. If anything, what many at the U were pushing made me even more conservative in reaction. Of course my upbringing was not sheltered and I have too much Irish blood not to relish a good fight. It goes without saying that tax supported institutions should not be engaging in this blatant political advocacy in any case. Parents need to be aware where they are sending their kids and their money.

Some rather strange background here.

Lots of red flags on this one with the family dynamics none too healthy. Conservatives may wish to adopt a bit of skepticism on this one.

Update:

A $300.00 a day deprogramer? My hourly rate at the law mines is $300.00. Is Grounds keeper Willie free lancing?

Deleted link. Noticed some bikini photos of her in her diary. Not sure that’s allowed so I deleted the link. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don’t know. It seems like students should be tough minded enough not to swallow what is jammed down their throats politically at the colleges and universities they attend. Case in point: the U of I was pretty liberal when I attended it as an undergrad in 75-82. If anything, what many at the U were pushing made me even more conservative in reaction. Of course my upbringing was not sheltered and I have too much Irish blood not to relish a good fight. It goes without saying that tax supported institutions should not be engaging in this blatant political advocacy in any case. Parents need to be aware where they are sending their kids and their money.

Some rather strange background here.

Lots of red flags on this one with the family dynamics none too healthy. Conservatives may wish to adopt a bit of skepticism on this one.

Update:

A $300.00 a day deprogramer? My hourly rate at the law mines is $300.00. Is Grounds keeper Willie free lancing?

Deleted link. Noticed some bikini photos of her in her diary. Not sure that’s allowed so I deleted the link. Sorry.
My daughter had some odd liberal ideas from college.
Oh we had some 'getting water for the flames.'

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,584,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My daughter had some odd liberal ideas from college.
Oh we had some 'getting water for the flames.'
According to this lady, she needed deprogramming. I think it’s a bit far fetched myself but I do know those that leave for college tend to come back spewing the things they have been immersed in. Not sure if it simply takes maturing and breaking out of the Borg narrative but I highly doubt it takes someone to deprogram a previous student unless they are not that strong minded to begin with. *shrug* I’m just iffy on this testimony.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
According to this lady, she needed deprogramming. I think it’s a bit far fetched myself but I do know those that leave for college tend to come back spewing the things they have been immersed in. Not sure if it simply takes maturing and breaking out of the Borg narrative but I highly doubt it takes someone to deprogram a previous student unless they are not that strong minded to begin with. *shrug* I’m just iffy on this testimony.
I have no clue what happened but Patty Hearse is an interesting case study.
Charisma is real yo.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,584,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have no clue what happened but Patty Hearse is an interesting case study.
Charisma is real yo.
She was kidnapped and developed Stockholm Syndrome.

• Agree
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
She was kidnapped and developed Stockholm Syndrome.
Brainwashing. Comes in many ways. I have no clue what she went through and it would be interesting to go find the teacher/professor and observe. Then again, so many factors involved. I think we'd both be too stubborn.
Could just as easily be saying this for her 15 minutes, also.

Upvote 0