Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I only had some Cheerios with fresh organic raspberries today, but yesterday I made some Black Bean Veggie burgers topped with sour cream because they were spicy!

And an omelet which I stuffed with portabello mushrooms, sauteed with red peppers and some taco seasoning, and some melted Brie on top.

I garnished the plate with slices of Kiwi and fresh mandarin orange segments.

It was delicious!

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I only had some Cheerios with fresh organic raspberries today, but yesterday I made some Black Bean Veggie burgers topped with sour cream because they were spicy!

And an omelet which I stuffed with portabello mushrooms, sauteed with red peppers and some taco seasoning, and some melted Brie on top.

I garnished the plate with slices of Kiwi and fresh mandarin orange segments.

It was delicious!

Wow, we know who has the fancy breakfasts!! :D

I can't eat first thing in the morning, so grab something quick and shamefully unhealthy in the mornings to munch on at work. When I dont' have to work, I make my morning latte topped with cinnamon sugar sprinkles, with a biscuit and strawberry jam. Perfect opening for the day for me. Sometimes I'll scramble up to 2 eggs to accompany the biscuit.

Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I haven't had a good baked hash brown casserole for awhile. Need to make one of those again. The bad thing is then I end up eating it throughout the day and not saving it just for breakfast.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anyone else look as much toward what they drink for breakfast as what they eat? I usually start the morning with a homemade latte sprinkled with cinnamon sugar with whatever I'm eating. Goes especially well with biscuits.

Upvote 0

Steve Husting

Jan 1, 2021
Fountain Valley
Visit site
✟10,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
My breakfast was fixed in a blender (the food, not me). I added half a banana, some blueberries, walnuts, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), spinach, kale, peanut butter, and a chocolate-flavored vegan protein powder, then drowned it with almond milk. So yummy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My breakfast was fixed in a blender (the food, not me). I added half a banana, some blueberries, walnuts, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), spinach, kale, peanut butter, and a chocolate-flavored vegan protein powder, then drowned it with almond milk. So yummy!

:eek:! You kidding aren't you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums