Brad Parscale Hospitalized After Threatening Harm To Himself

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after he was armed and threatening to harm himself, Fort Lauderdale police say

I'm glad he got help and hope he gets better. Suicide is a serious matter, and it looks like he'll get the help he needs, so good for him.

This did stand out to me, though. A statement from Trump's campaign director.

“Brad Parscale is a member of our family and we all love him. We are ready to support him and his family in any way possible. The disgusting, personal attacks from Democrats and disgruntled RINOs have gone too far, and they should be ashamed of themselves for what they’ve done to this man and his family.”

Where is he getting this from? Unless he knows something that hasn't been released, there's been no information given as to what put him in this state in the first place. Absolutely none.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It's the Daily Fail, but...

Hospitalized Brad Parscale 'is under investigation for stealing up to $40million from Trump's campaign and $10million from the RNC', as he spirals out of control over White House 'gravy train' ending and mounting debt

Donald Trump's demoted campaign boss Brad Parscale is under investigation for 'stealing' between $25-$40 million from Trump's 2020 presidential campaign, well-placed sources exclusively told DailyMail.com.

The 44-year-old is also being investigated for 'pocketing' nearly another $10 million from the Republican National Committee, the insiders added.

Tim Murtaugh, the Communications Director for Trump's 2020 campaign, said in a statement to DailyMail.com: 'It’s utterly false. There is no investigation, no audit, and there never was.'

Steve Guest, the RNC Rapid Response Director, said: 'This report is categorically false. There is no audit or investigation of Brad at the RNC.'

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale steps down from role as senior adviser

"I am stepping away from my company and any role in the campaign for the immediate future to focus on my family and get help dealing with the overwhelming stress," Parscale said in a statement obtained by Politico.

His wife, Candice Parscale, also released a statement on Wednesday denying that her husband was physically abusive toward her after telling police days earlier that Parscale was responsible for several bruises on her body, according to a police report.

"The statements I made on Sunday have been misconstrued, let it be clear my husband was not violent towards me that day or any day prior," she said, according to Politico.

A police detective at the scene wrote in a report that after asking Candice Parscale about bruises on her body, she "stated Brad Parscale hits her."

Another police officer noted the incident as well in a police report, writing, "While speaking with Candice I observed several bruises on both arms (photographs were taken and uploaded into evidence), which she advised occurred a few days ago, during a physical altercation with Bradley, which she did not report."

• Informative
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,129.00
Faith
Atheist
Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale steps down from role as senior adviser

"I am stepping away from my company and any role in the campaign for the immediate future to focus on my family and get help dealing with the overwhelming stress," Parscale said in a statement obtained by Politico.

His wife, Candice Parscale, also released a statement on Wednesday denying that her husband was physically abusive toward her after telling police days earlier that Parscale was responsible for several bruises on her body, according to a police report.

"The statements I made on Sunday have been misconstrued, let it be clear my husband was not violent towards me that day or any day prior," she said, according to Politico.

A police detective at the scene wrote in a report that after asking Candice Parscale about bruises on her body, she "stated Brad Parscale hits her."

Another police officer noted the incident as well in a police report, writing, "While speaking with Candice I observed several bruises on both arms (photographs were taken and uploaded into evidence), which she advised occurred a few days ago, during a physical altercation with Bradley, which she did not report."

Trump only gets the best people.

Upvote 0