Ohio
✟16,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just remembered a dream I had that I never found an interpretation to. I was standing on a mound between Jerusalem and Saudi Arabia. And God spoke to me and said, with me facing Jerusalem, These are my people whom I love. And then I looked out towards Saudi Arabia and it was desolate and dark. There was fire and I felt for the people of both nations. I know I'm called to Israel but what was Saudi Arabia there for?

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Israel and Saudi Arabia are two nations that are under the thumb of corporate America. As some of us know, America is controlled by the corporations, which are run by the global elite, i.e. (Freemasons, Illuminati, Council of Foreign Relations).

Both countries have struck deals with the U.S. One was the Lord's people. The other, followers of Allah and descendants of Ishmael. As you know, the nineteen 9-11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, which still plays host to the Bin Laden family. The Bin Laden family is very powerful and is important to Saudi Arabia. The U.S. has tolerated this because it has political/economic relations with Saudi Arabia to maintain a steady stream of oil and allowance for U.S. military bases.

As things are right now, Israel seems to be standing alone against Iran and the rest of the middle east. And yet, God has people in those countries as well, which is what you felt.

Upvote 0

Snyder45

Smoking Gun
Mar 8, 2009
Azle, Texas (Eagle Mountain Lake)
✟8,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just remembered a dream I had that I never found an interpretation to. I was standing on a mound between Jerusalem and Saudi Arabia. And God spoke to me and said, with me facing Jerusalem, These are my people whom I love. And then I looked out towards Saudi Arabia and it was desolate and dark. There was fire and I felt for the people of both nations. I know I'm called to Israel but what was Saudi Arabia there for?

God wants to save everyone. Remember Jesus commanded we are to love our enemy as we love our self. It is little challenge to love the Jews, much to love the Islamists.

Upvote 0