I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If there is anyone out there who can tell me that a garden rose isn't beautiful, a watermelon isn't delicious, or they don't get their energy from ANY type of plant, I'd like to meet them, because they are lying about the third one, at least!

I'm a huge plant lover. I study plants, I grow plants, I love plants. God gave us plants to eat, look at, and to calm us down.*

If you are an aspiring botanist, gardener, farmer, etc., then this is a club for you, where you can discuss your favourite plant(s), tell us how you grow your plants, and anything else plant related, from flowers to shrubs!

** Red is a color that irritates the nervous system and puts the viewer in an irritated state, where green has just the opposite affect; it calms the nervous system down and relaxes the viewer.

EastChief

If you can read this, you're too close!
Dec 5, 2005
North Carolina
✟310,736.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've always liked plants also. I was going to major in Botany for a brief time in college. I think my dad's love for plants got me interested.

I'm not currently growing anything interesting except some hot pepper plants grown from seeds in a hot pepper a guy in a Mexican restaurant gave me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.