Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What Borders closed.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now where am I supposed to buy my manga from that store was the only place in my area that carried it.

Upvote 0

lux et lex

light and law
Jan 8, 2009
✟12,029.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What Borders closed.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now where am I supposed to buy my manga from that store was the only place in my area that carried it.

Amazon.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

lux et lex

light and law
Jan 8, 2009
✟12,029.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh well. I'm still bugged at them for canceling my third book book out of a "three for the price of two" deal after I'd paid for and received the first two.:blush:

You should have called in. Their customer service would probably give you a promo or something.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I've been there several times where I've been waiting as the clerk slowly rang up the person in front of me filling out a bunch of paperwork as they signed them up for whatever data mining program they were offering. All the while the store was full of employees who couldn't be bothered to run one of the registers. So often as not I put the merchandise down and left. I can't be the only one to have done this. Customer service is having what I want in stock and fast checkout. They didn't have it. They are out of business.

I can understand not having everything in stock, but leaving me waiting in lines that don't move quickly just annoys me.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've been there several times where I've been waiting as the clerk slowly rang up the person in front of me filling out a bunch of paperwork as they signed them up for whatever data mining program they were offering. All the while the store was full of employees who couldn't be bothered to run one of the registers. So often as not I put the merchandise down and left. I can't be the only one to have done this. Customer service is having what I want in stock and fast checkout. They didn't have it. They are out of business.

I can understand not having everything in stock, but leaving me waiting in lines that don't move quickly just annoys me.

That seems counterproductive. You travel all the way to Borders, shop for and select items, wait in line, then leave because you have to wait?

I never had to wait more than 15 minutes. And no, 15 minutes is not a long time. Americans on the whole are just unreasonably impatient.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That seems counterproductive. You travel all the way to Borders, shop for and select items, wait in line, then leave because you have to wait?

I never had to wait more than 15 minutes. And no, 15 minutes is not a long time. Americans on the whole are just unreasonably impatient.

Just because I want my Microwave Meal done in 60 seconds vs 180 seconds doesn't mean I'm impatient.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just because I want my Microwave Meal done in 60 seconds vs 180 seconds doesn't mean I'm impatient.

How come you haven't replied to my post yet?

I'm still waiting :)

funny-pictures-cat-sees-what-you-did.jpg

Upvote 0