Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They'd find more to arrest if they went to Trump's golf properties.
Report: Trump Golf Club Allegedly Made Undocumented Immigrants Perform Unpaid Labor
That's a months old story.
"The Trump Organization, however, denies any prior knowledge of the employees' immigration status. In a statement, the business insisted that it has the proper protocols in place to comply with wage and labor laws, and that the undocumented employees submitted fake identification in an attempt to secure employment."

Workers at Trump golf course allege labor violations | Katz Melinger PLLC

It isn't Trump's responsibility. That's why there are managers and security personnel.
2011 police report shows Trump Bedminster head of security was told of worker's possibly false documents

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
That's a months old story.
"The Trump Organization, however, denies any prior knowledge of the employees' immigration status. In a statement, the business insisted that it has the proper protocols in place to comply with wage and labor laws, and that the undocumented employees submitted fake identification in an attempt to secure employment."

Workers at Trump golf course allege labor violations | Katz Melinger PLLC

It isn't Trump's responsibility. That's why there are managers and security personnel.
2011 police report shows Trump Bedminster head of security was told of worker's possibly false documents

So what it's a month old story? For decades Trump's properties hired illegal immigrants. Of course they denied prior knowledge. No duh, dude. This is Trump. I think it would require an extraordinary level of gullibility to expect that man to take accountability. But of course it's his habit to shirk responsibility. The buck never stops with him, does it? E-Verify was available for many yrs but Trump's organization failed to use it until the media shown the spotlight on the number of illegal immigrants they hired, the abusive conditions they were subjected to, and finally, finally thanks to the media they started using it. ETA - Trump was also huge on giving out short-term visas for cheaper labor for his properties. Then the workers would overstay the visas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟343,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I did not refer to the border patrol in my post.
The story you posted is about the Border Patrol and your thread title specifically names the Border Patrol. If you were not talking about the Border Patrol then your entire OP is a non sequitur

Upvote 0

Alien Lotus

Jul 8, 2019
Mid-Atlantic USA
✟5,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The story you posted is about the Border Patrol and your thread title specifically names the Border Patrol. If you were not talking about the Border Patrol then your entire OP is a non sequitur
You are confused.
The OP article is about the border patrol of course. However the comment I made concerning your post asking why wouldn't the BP be aware of the U.S. code was not relevant to my observation concerning Congress and the U.S. code.
Perhaps read again before jumping to conclusions.

Upvote 0

Alien Lotus

Jul 8, 2019
Mid-Atlantic USA
✟5,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So what it's a month old story? For decades Trump's properties hired illegal immigrants. Of course they denied prior knowledge. No duh, dude. This is Trump. I think it would require an extraordinary level of gullibility to expect that man to take accountability. But of course it's his habit to shirk responsibility. The buck never stops with him, does it? E-Verify was available for many yrs but Trump's organization failed to use it until the media shown the spotlight on the number of illegal immigrants they hired, the abusive conditions they were subjected to, and finally, finally thanks to the media they started using it. ETA - Trump was also huge on giving out short-term visas for cheaper labor for his properties. Then the workers would overstay the visas.
You're actually mocking yourself and don't realize it. See your post #3.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟343,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You are confused.
The OP article is about the border patrol of course. However the comment I made concerning your post asking why wouldn't the BP be aware of the U.S. code was not relevant to my observation concerning Congress and the U.S. code.
Perhaps read again before jumping to conclusions.
You started your post by being grateful that " law enforcement in Maine" was aware of title 8. That's what I was referring to. It made no sense you were praising Border Patrol for knowing the laws that they are responsible for enforcing. I didn't even address your contention that Democrats in House weren't aware of the Title 8, because the article you linked had nothing to do with Congress, and you didn't provide any indication that the House isn't aware of what the current state of immigration law is.

Upvote 0