Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WHO Director Says 'Some Countries Are Using Boosters To Kill Children'
Tedros Ghebreyesus Dir of the WHO says "Some countries use the booster to kill children..."

Please correct me if i"m wrong , but isn't a booster the same stuff you get in the first and second jab...:scratch:
Reading through the context of his statement doesn't support that this is what he is saying.

What he is saying is that the world should be focusing on getting the initial vaccinations to as many worldwide as possible, ... and only then began to put large efforts and resource into providing boosters ...

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,454.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Tedros Ghebreyesus Dir of the WHO says "Some countries use the booster to kill children..."

Please correct me if i"m wrong , but isn't a booster the same stuff you get in the first and second jab...:scratch:
Not exactly, the booster vaccination is about a third of the volume of the regular vacciation.

English is obviously this mans second lanuage and he started to misspronounce children ("kildren") and corrected himself. That's all.

Upvote 0

Irkle Berserkle

Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2021
Arizona
✟16,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ni

Nice try. Know your sources before you post, perhaps? Yes, I am accepting your invitation to correct you because you're wrong.
No, WHO's Director-General Didn't Say COVID Vaccines Are 'Being Used To Kill Children' | Snopes.com

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

A 15 second clip of anything without context is probably misquoted. He stumbled over the word "children" because English isn't his fist language and has had this unfortunate coincidental confusion. The verbatim is:

"It’s better to focus on those [vulnerable] groups who have the risk of severe disease and death, rather than, as we see, some countries are using to give boosters to kil- [sic] children, which is not right."

Upvote 0