Books/Websites

vibranthealth

Feb 7, 2014
✟15,140.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If you like natural healing and lifestyle, I'll share with you GOLD:
herbdocblog.com/article/Video/minimum-entry-requirement-1nutrition-in/

Following Dr. Schulze has dramatically made my life better as I've been suffering with a lot of health issues.

He has cured thousands of "incurable diseased" people in his private clinic such as cancer, alzheimers, etc. and it's his belief that there's nothing that cannot be cured. Nothing.

And his whole approach is aligning our body to how it was created so healing takes place organically and naturally.

He doesn't believe in cutting things out but just creating environments that will make one heal. It's truly amazing.

As a Christian and someone who've seen the corruption and ineffectiveness of modern medicine daily, I immediately resonated he IS the real deal.

His teachers include natural healers such as Dr. Christopher, Dr. Gerson, who was exiled due to putting the health system in jeopardy because they were curing all types of diseases.

He's a radical and very funny. Entertaining to watch too! :D

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm actually writing a book myself that includes cures, remedies and references. It'll have some pretty amazing stuff. Of course, there's always more information to obtain, so publishing will be pretty difficult. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with the finished product. Then again, there's always a 2nd edition. :)

If anyone has something amazing to share, I'll include it in my writing. Right now, I'm desperately in search of a cure for gout. It's a growing problem, and I have it. I have remedies for many different things, except that, unfortunately! :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you like natural healing and lifestyle, I'll share with you GOLD:
herbdocblog.com/article/Video/minimum-entry-requirement-1nutrition-in/

Following Dr. Schulze has dramatically made my life better as I've been suffering with a lot of health issues.
"Dr."??? He doesn't have a doctorate, the old hoaxer.

He has cured thousands of "incurable diseased" people in his private clinic such as cancer, alzheimers, etc. and it's his belief that there's nothing that cannot be cured. Nothing.
According to him.

And his whole approach is aligning our body to how it was created so healing takes place organically and naturally.

He doesn't believe in cutting things out but just creating environments that will make one heal. It's truly amazing.

As a Christian and someone who've seen the corruption and ineffectiveness of modern medicine daily, I immediately resonated he IS the real deal.
Well, he is a real naturopath for whatever that's worth.

His teachers include natural healers such as Dr. Christopher, Dr. Gerson, who was exiled due to putting the health system in jeopardy because they were curing all types of diseases.
Yeah, the medical establishment hates real healers.

He's a radical and very funny. Entertaining to watch too! :D
Respectful Insolence (a.k.a. "Orac Knows"): One of the funniest warnings I have ever seen

Upvote 0