Manhattan, KS
✟188,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found a copy of a book I was writing a couple years ago and it is the most fascinating thing that I still have it saved on an external hard drive I have. I thought that stuff was long gone. Rather fun and somewhat upsetting to see how close I was to my Lord back then and know how far I have fallen now. Perhaps it was for a purpose, I don't know, but I think I am going to dust off the "pages" and get to writing again

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I found a copy of a book I was writing a couple years ago and it is the most fascinating thing that I still have it saved on an external hard drive I have. I thought that stuff was long gone. Rather fun and somewhat upsetting to see how close I was to my Lord back then and know how far I have fallen now. Perhaps it was for a purpose, I don't know, but I think I am going to dust off the "pages" and get to writing again
Bravo!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Excellent......
I have put out enough information over the years on these forums to make up a book......

Incidentally I wrote to Harper Collins a couple of decades ago and at that time it was legal to
quote from an already existing book up to 25% of the text in a new book, written by you, as a commentary on another book.

That may come in handy for you some time.

Upvote 0