United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
6205413._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

In Him is a mini book by Kenneth E. Hagin ISBN 0-89276-052-4 Published by Kenneth Hagin Ministries, Tulsa, OK.

The first thing you will notice is that there are perhaps more scripture references and quotations in the short 31 pages than most Christian Books today. The emphasis of the first section of the book is "Find out what God's Word Says about you and make that your confession"

In each instance, the author supports his statements with three or more scripture verses.

Part Two covers what is referred to as "In Him Realities", a comprehensive look at verse that deal with the references of being In Him, In Whom. The final pages of the booklet are every reference to verse dealing with.

In Christ
In Him
In the Beloved
In The Lord
In Whom
By Christ
By Him
By Himself
By His Blood
By Whom
of Christ
of Him
Through Christ
Through Him
With Christ
With Him
By Me
In Me
In My Love
In His Name.

The booklet is short, concise and very thorough in its referencing. A good read, but a better study.

** Kenneth E Hagin was the founder of Kenneth Hagin Ministries in Tulsa, OK. He began his ministry in 1934 as a Baptist boy preacher. He was introduced to the Pentecostal experience and of 13 years pastored churches for the fledgling Assemblies of God. In 1949 he started his traveling ministry that culminated in the founding of Rhema Bible Training Center in Broken Arrow, OK in 1974. Rhema has grown to 49 Campuses across the globe.