Visit site
✟26,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, God bless you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ! My mother recently gifted me $50 for Christmas, and I'm looking into buying some books to further my spiritual growth. I am looking for books in these particular areas of interest (though any recommendation is welcome!): prayer, good deeds, almsgiving, acts of service, spreading the gospel, and treasures in heaven. God bless you brothers and sisters!

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, God bless you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ! My mother recently gifted me $50 for Christmas, and I'm looking into buying some books to further my spiritual growth. I am looking for books in these particular areas of interest (though any recommendation is welcome!): prayer, good deeds, almsgiving, acts of service, spreading the gospel, and treasures in heaven. God bless you brothers and sisters!

The Ladder of Divine Ascent by St. John Climacus.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Save you some money try this website: Grace Evangelical Society

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟946,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
If a book interests you check its edition. Initially printings are usually best. They’re also the costliest for subjects which may surprise. Especially religion. Comb the library and used bookstores and see what you find.

~bella

Upvote 0

Labonall

Jun 29, 2022
Texas
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
As mentioned above, the information you need is freely available on many resources. I like to buy books, but mostly fiction. The last one that really influenced me was The Old Screamer, the story that inspired Walt Disney. You can read this book at Old Yeller Summary | FreebookSummary, it tells the story of how a child becomes a person, and his relationship with the old dog who protects the family to the last, makes you think about a lot of things. Such works are always worth their attention and the money spent on them

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1679151318687.png